Shyness Doesn't Mean Innocence

Hoodie was going through a box of movies, looking for one to watch with Blizzaria. When he finally picked one out, he turned to go back to his room, but almost ran into Jeff. "Whoa, sorry Hoodie. Hey, what's that?" He noticed the movie in Hoodie's hand, "Oh, I got a movie for Blizzaria and me to watch."

He showed the movie to Jeff who read the title, "Frozen?" "She really likes this movie." Jeff ushered him back to the box of movies and took Frozen and replaced it with another. Hoodie read the title, "Sex and the City? I don't know." Jeff patted his back saying, "Trust me." Hoodie took the movie and went back up to his room.

When he entered, Blizzaria was sitting in front of his bed on the floor. She looked at him and smiled, "So what movie are we watching?" Hoodie blushed and mumbled, "Um, Sex and the City." She blushed as he went over to the TV and put the movie in. "Hoodie? Why are we watching this?" He sat down with her and said, "I don't really know myself, but maybe we'll like it." She shrugged and leaned against him as he put an arm around her and lifted his mask and kissed the top of her head.

As they watched the movie, they got really nervous and blushed like crazy at the sex scenes. The only problem was that the sex scenes were turning them both on. Blizzaria looked at Hoodie and said, "I don't really like this movie." "I know, me neither." He smiled and kissed her, and the sounds of the people on the movie only urged him to go farther.

As they kissed, Hoodie lowered Blizzaria to the floor and climbed on top of her. He started kissing her neck, causing her to moan a little, which made him even more aroused. Between kisses, he told her, "Blizzaria, I love you, and I want you so bad." "I love you too Hoodie, and I'm all yours."

Hoodie began grinding against her, causing her to moan and cling to him. As things escalated, there was a knock on the door. They immediately stopped and jumped up, then heard Jeff on the other side saying, "Hey guys, Slender says it's time for dinner." They fix themselves up and Hoodie gives Blizzaria a quick kiss and whispers to her, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go that far, that movie really got to me." She smiled, "Its alright, let's just promise to never watch that movie again." He hugged her saying, "Ok." And they both went down for dinner, ready to forget they ever saw that movie.

A/N: btw, this is the last scenario, I've run out of good ideas so I'm ending this here, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed :)