Meeting-Myth

Eyeless Jack searched for hours but couldn't find any new creepypasta's anywhere. He was starting to feel hungry so he was making his way out of the woods to grab a snack. I'm low on kidneys back home anyway, might as well stock up while I'm at it, he thought. But as he was walking, he started hearing loud footsteps, and quickly hid in some bushes nearby. When he peaked out of the bush, he was amazed at what he saw. Not far from where he was hiding, was a big dragon looking creature with human bodies hanging limply in its front claws and jaws, standing there, scanning the area. After looking around a bit, it dropped the bodies and started eating bits and pieces. Jack started hearing more loud footsteps and peaked out of the bush and noticed the dragon looking in the same direction and growling. The strider emerges from the trees, lured by the smell of the corpses, and snarls at the dragon, who isn't intimidated, and snarls right back. In the blink of an eye, the dragon rushed forward and bit one of the strider's legs, making it whimper and run away. The dragon roared triumphantly then goes back to eating. Whoa! It scared away the strider, it must be one of the new creepypasta's, Jack thought. Jack just watches from his bush until the sight and smell of the organs from the corpses gets to him. His stomach growls loudly, which causes the dragon to look to where he's hiding and snarl. No point hiding now. Jack comes out of the bush gesturing that he means no harm, until his stomach growls again. The dragon surprised him when it picked up a corpse and placed it in front of him. "For me?" The dragon nodded and he picked out a kidney and started eating. As he finished, the dragon started glowing and he shielded his face from the glow. When the glow was gone and Jack looked toward the dragon, there was a girl there instead. Jack stared in shock as she smirked and said, "Surprised?" He nodded, "My name's Myth, don't forget it." "I'm Eyeless Jack." She started walking off and Jack said, "Wait, where are you going?" She turned and looked at him saying, "I'm going back home with you aren't I?" "Well...yeah, if you want to." "Then come on and lead the way then." Jack rushed ahead of her and led her back to slender mansion.