Midnight Swim

Late one night, EJ and Myth were lying in bed, but neither were asleep. Jack turned to her and whispered, "Myth, are you asleep?" She turned over to face him, "No, can't sleep." "Same here, wanna go out?" She smiled, "Sure, and I know just the place, but we need our swimsuits."

With that, she climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom and came out wearing a black bikini. Jack stared at her for a minute until she pointed to the bathroom. He got up and went to change in the bathroom, and came out in his swim trunks. Together they snuck out of the house and Myth changed into a small dragon. Jack climbed on her back and she took off into the night sky.

After a few minutes of flying, Myth landed at a hot spring. She changed back after Jack got off her back saying, "Wow, who needs a hot tub, we found our own personal hot spring that's free." "Got that right, c'mon." She grabbed his hand and went into the water.

The spring was deeper than it looked, coming up to Myth's shoulders. They had fun swimming for awhile, until Jack spoke up, "Good thing we're all alone out here." Myth looked at him confused, "What? Why?" Jack chuckled and lifted his mask above his mouth as he slowly moved toward her. When he got right in front of her, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him saying, "Because I need some quality time with my girlfriend."

He roughly kissed her, and smirked when she kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck. His hand stroked her inner thigh as he trailed kisses down to her neck where he bit her sensitive skin, causing her to moan. Jack had her pinned against the side of the spring where he pressed his body against hers. He continued biting her neck and came back up and kissed her again.

Myth wanted more, so she lifted one leg and wrapped it around his waist and pressed her hips against his, causing him to groan in pleasure. He then whispered to her, "You asked for it." And began grinding his hips against hers causing her to let out a moan before kissing her again.

Before things could go too far, Myth suddenly pulled away saying, "Jack, stop for a minute." He stopped grinding and asked, "Why?" Her eyes shifted back and forth and she said, "We're not alone out her. I sense something close by. We should go home now." Jack sighed in disappointment saying, "Alright." She gave him one last kiss before climbing out of the spring and turning into a dragon. Jack climbed on and they flew back to the mansion.

They snuck back inside and went straight up to Jack's room. They changed back into their pjs and climbed into bed, Jack wrapping his arms around Myth and kissing her forehead before they both drift off to sleep.