Vacation

One hot summer day, everyone was inside doing their best to keep cool in the summer heat. Slenderman comes in and says, "Since everyone has been working hard lately, I've decided to take you all on vacation." Everyone jumped up cheering and Slender told them, "Now hold on, I haven't even told you where yet." Everyone gathered around quietly, waiting to hear where they're going. "We're going to a secluded beach house for the weekend, no humans will be there, so pack your things and meet me down here in an hour." And with that, everyone rushed up to their rooms and and got out suit cases and started packing.

About an hour later everyone was downstairs, ready to leave. Slender teleported them all to a beautiful beach and everyone rushed inside the beach house to figure out sleeping arrangements. There were only three large bedrooms, so Slender, Jeff and Smile stayed in one, Ben, D, Jack, and Myth shared one, and Masky, Hoodie, Felyra and Blizzaria shared one. Slender then told them all, "You may all go have fun now." And sat outside on the deck of the house and read a book. One by one, the guys came out wearing swim trunks and headed for the beach, Ben was the only one who hesitated and completely stayed out of the water.

Soon the girls came out, Blizzaria wearing a light blue bikini with a miniskirt like bikini bottom, Felyra wearing a black and purple bikini with beads on the straps, Myth had a dark blue bikini with one of those see through jacket things (I don't know what they're called), and D had a dark pink bikini with video game pictures printed on it. Slender looked at them and said, "You girls look lovely." They all said, "Thanks!" and headed for the beach with sunscreen in their hands. They yelled at their boyfriends to come put sunscreen on their backs, but when the boys turned and looked, their jaws dropped and they stared in awe at their girlfriends in cute bikinis. D finally said, "Would you quit staring, I know we look hot but geez." The guys snapped out of their trance and rushed over and put sunscreen on their backs.

When they finished, the girls gave them questioning looks and asked, "Did you put sunscreen on?" They all answered, "No." And started putting it on so they wouldn't complain. When they finished, D started working on burying Ben in the sand, Blizzaria and Hoodie made sand castles, Myth put on sunglasses and layed in the sun with Jack, and Felyra, Masky, Jeff, and Smile went straight to the water. Felyra went out to the deep water and dove down to a small reef where she could see a huge deep crevice. She went back up for air and told Masky, "There's a deep crevice down there, I wish I could see what's in there." "Me too, what if there was treasure down there?" She thought for a second and started swimming back to shore saying, "I'll go get Myth."

Meanwhile, back on the shore, Blizzaria and Hoodie worked together to make a huge sand castle, and Ben was buried deep in the sand with only his head showing. D laughed saying, "Um, Ben? I couldn't help but notice that I think I buried you a little too close to the water." "WHAT?! But I can't move! D, get me out!" She smirked and said, "I'd love to Ben, but I'm afraid I'm too tired to dig you out. I'm gonna go take a break." She leaned down and kissed his forehead and walked away, leaving Ben to watch as the waves got closer and closer to him.

Jack and Myth were peacefully lying in the sun with Myth on her back and Jack beside her, on his side facing her. He had his mask up a little and would kiss her cheek, neck, or shoulder as she layed there enjoying herself in the sun. Suddenly she heard Felyra yelling, "Myth! I need you over here for a second!" She lifted up her glasses sighing, "Now what." Her and Jack got up and walked over to Felyra and Masky who are both saying, "There's a huge crevice down at a reef and we want to know what's down there!" She crossed her arms saying, "That's it? You want me to check out a crevice underwater?" They nodded and she sighed, "Fine. Be right back." She transformed into a sea serpent like creature with two front legs but no back legs. She crawled to the water and dove under. Minutes go by as the others wait, until she finally surfaces again and approaches them, not transforming back, and gestures her head to the water. Felyra questions, "You want to show us?" She nods and goes back in the water. They follow her and grab onto one of the spine like fins around her head and take a deep breath as she dives under. She swims down into the crevice and goes into a tunnel that loops around and up into a cave. She surfaces and climbs onto a rock like structure as the others look around the underwater cavern. Felyra said, "Awww, no treasure. But this cave is really cool!" Masky told her, "At least now we know what's down here." Jack noticed how beautiful some of the crystal like rock formations were and took a small piece as a souvenir. Myth waited for them in the water, and when they were finished looking, they went over to her and held onto her spines and she took them back to the surface.

Back on the beach, Myth transformed back and her and Jack went back to laying in the sun. And Felyra then noticed Ben stuck in the sand with waves splashing on his face every few minutes. Felyra and Masky burst out laughing and then went back to the water with Jeff and Smile. After awhile, the sun was starting to set and everyone headed back in for the night, Ben was lucky Smile had dug him out, because no one else was going to help him. Everyone went to their rooms for the night and soon got ready for bed, after a long day of fun in the sun, everyone was pretty tired, but they were prepared for this much fun again tomorrow.