Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day, and the guys had made plans for a romantic date with their girlfriends. Each of them had a place they wanted to take the girls tonight. They were wearing their usual clothes, but the girls dressed up a little nicer than usual, wearing things like sweaters and skirts with leggings. Each of the girls came down and went out with their boyfriends for the night, Felyra even left Scrumptious at the house.

Myth turned into a small dragon and had Jack climb on her back before she took off flying. She eventually landed at a lake that Jack directed her to. He got down and she changed back and he put his arm around her and led her over to the lakeside. He sat down and pulled her down with him, "Jack, this lake is really beautiful at night." "I'm glad you think so, I've always liked this place. But it still doesn't compare to your beauty." He held her as she snuggled into his chest mumbling, "Thanks Jack, you've always been so kind to me, everyone at the mansion has." "Of course, why wouldn't we?" She looked away sadly, "Most people don't want to put up with my attitude." He lifted his mask and then lifted her head up to him and smiled, "Myth, I don't know about the others, but I can see past your attitude." She smiled and leaned toward him, he leaned in and closed the gap between them. As they kissed, Jack leaned back onto the grass with Myth on top of him. Their simple kiss quickly turned into a make out session, until Myth pulled away and sat up saying, "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." He sat up and hugged her saying, "It's fine, actually, I enjoyed it." She sighed and hugged him back, and the rest of the date, they viewed the reflection of the moon on the waters surface and enjoyed each other's company, exchanging kisses here and there.

Hoodie took Blizzaria to a small meadow with beautiful white flowers glistening in the moonlight. "Wow Hoodie. This place is beautiful." "Those white flowers only bloom at night too." She hugged him saying, "Thanks for bringing me here." He lifted his mask, and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head saying, "I'm glad I finally have someone to come enjoy this place with me." She smiled up at him and he leaned down and kissed her. When they parted he told her, "I never realized how happy I am that I met you." "And I'm glad you found me or I'd still be all alone out there." He picked a white flower and put it in her hair and kissed her again saying, "Well now you'll never be alone again, because I'll always be here for you." She smiled and buried her head in his chest and for the rest of the night, they stayed there, embracing each other.

Masky took Felyra to a cliffside and she immediately ran over to the cliff saying, "Masky, this view is amazing!" "I thought you'd like it." "Like it, I love it here! I could sit in front of this view forever!" "Glad to hear that." He lifted his mask and wrapped his arms around her from behind and pressed her against him. She made a high pitched meow in surprise, causing Masky to chuckle. He slowly backed her up until he got to a large flat rock and sat down with her in front, between his legs. He told her, "Now we can admire the view together." She smiled and he started kissing her cheek and slowly trailed kisses down to her neck. He moved the neck of her sweater over one shoulder so he could kiss her skin. "Masky?" "Hmm?" He continued kissing her soft skin, waiting for her to speak. "Do you think I'm annoying?" He lifted his head to look at her and said, "Of course not! Why would you think that?" "Because most people have always found me annoying, the way I can get excited about the littlest things and I can be loud sometimes too." Masky shook his head, "Well I don't think it's annoying, I can get that way sometimes too,  besides, I think it's cute." "Really?" "Yeah, I love you just the way you are, so don't ever change ok?" She smiled and nodded, "Ok, I won't." Masky smiled and went back to kissing her neck and shoulder. That's how the rest of their date was spent.

Ben took D into The Legend Of Zelda and took her to a beautiful fairy fountain with lots of little fairies flying all over. They dipped their feet in the healing water and they both felt rejuvenated. "Wow Ben, I've actually never been to a fairy fountain before." "Well I am an expert on Loz." She giggled, "No question there." Ben gave her a quick kiss and suddenly the fairies surrounded them asking questions like, "Are you two on a date?" "Are you a couple?" "Are you in love?" Ben and D blushed and Ben grabbed D's hand and ran away with the fairies saying, "I guess they want a more private place. Oh well." Ben and D ran out to a huge grassy field and stopped to catch their breath. D said, "I didn't realize fairies were so nosy." "Me neither, they've never done that before. Do you like horses?" "Yeah, why?" "You'll see." He led her to Lon Lon Ranch to see the horses. She had fun petting and feeding them, Ben then led her to the barn. As soon as they entered, he pushed her against the wall and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back. He trailed kisses down to her neck where he nibbled and licked her skin, causing her to moan. He suddenly stopped saying, "Sorry, but I couldn't go any longer without doing that. Lets go ride the horses." "Ok." He led her back to the horses and helped her climb on one, then climbed on behind her. They had fun with the horses for the rest of the date.

When they all got back to slender mansion, they all went to their rooms and changed and went to bed. They could all honestly say that they love Valentine's Day now, because of the wonderful dates they got to go on.