One Messed Up Game

Like any other day, Ben and D were in their room playing games. They were playing the Sims, they both had their own characters and homes. Ben made his sim go to D's house to chat, and mostly flirt, with her sim. "Ben, take your guy home already." "But he wants to sleep over."

D had her sim take a shower and of course, Ben made his guy walk in on her, causing her to panic. "Ben! Stop making your sim a pervert!" Ben laughed saying, "Too late." She rolled her eyes and had her girl go to bed, "Ben, your guy can sleep on the couch." He ignored her and had his guy go to her bed and make out with her sim.

After the make out session, Ben pressed some buttons, and suddenly, both sims went under the covers and made giggly sounds as the bed shook like crazy. D watched in shock as their sims came out a few minutes later, cuddling up and sleeping. Ben looked at D's shocked face as she asked, "Did they just do what I think they did?" Ben smirked, "Yep, our sims had some fun."

Several in-game days pass and D's sim isn't looking so good. When Ben's sim comes over, he's immediately chased around by a big Doberman dog. "Hey! Where'd this mean dog come from?!" D smirked, "Oh that's just my new dog Spike, he's very protective."

After the dog stopped chasing Ben's sim, he noticed D's sim looked sick and tired, "D, your sim is looking ruff, what's wrong with her?" She glared at him, "Oh, I don't know Ben, maybe it's because you have your sim come and get freaky with her every night. If she ends up pregnant, I WILL kill you."

"Well sorry, but my guy likes to have a little fun with the girl he loves." He turned to her with a sexy grin, "But we shouldn't let our sims have ALL the fun." Her eyes widen, and as she turns toward him, he forcefully kisses her. She's stunned at first, but quickly kisses back, causing him to smirk. He then pushes her down to the floor and gets on top of her. He begins to trail kisses down to her neck and starts licking and biting her sensitive skin, causing her to moan. His hands gently caress her sides as he forcefully kisses her again.

When they part, D gives Ben a pitiful look and says, "Ben, I need more." He smirks, "I was hoping you'd say that." He starts grinding against her causing her to moan in pleasure as he kisses her again. But when his hands start lifting her shirt, someone knocks on the door, causing them both to jump up and pull apart. Then they hear Jeff on the other side of the door, "Hey guys, supper is ready!" Ben looks at D saying, "We'll have to finish this another time." "Definintly." They both walk hand in hand down to the kitchen to eat with everyone.