Enchanting Music

One morning, Hoodie wakes up early to see Blizzaria not in her bed, he goes downstairs to see Jeff sitting on the couch and asks, "Have you seen Blizzaria?" "No, is she gone too?" Too? Who else is missing?" "Smile, haven't seen him all morning." "That's weird. I'll have a look around and see if I can find either of them before breakfast." He then went outside and started looking.

Meanwhile, Blizzaria is walking through the woods with Smile dog walking alongside her. She stops and pets the dogs head and said, "Thanks for coming with me Smile, your a good friend." He barked in agreement and continued following her. Finally she stopped at a huge rock and climbed up on it and sat down with Smile laying beside her. She took out her flute and started playing as animals started gathering around her.

Hoodie was in the woods looking for any traces of Blizzaria or Smile, until he faintly heard familiar music. I recognize that sound, it must be... He followed the music until he came to a large rock with animals like deer, raccoons, foxes, and rabbits gathered around it. On top of the rock was Blizzaria playing her flute with Smile laying beside her and birds and squirrels gathered around her. So the animals came to listen to her play her flute? Well, her music is really pretty...and so is she. She finished playing and Smile turned toward Hoodie and barked which made Blizzaria turn and look and then she noticed Hoodie, "Oh, Hoodie, how long have you been there?" "Long enough to listen to your music and notice the animals gathered here to listen too." "Yeah, it always happens, animals love my music, and Smile here wanted to come with me too." She pet him and then climbed down the rock with Smile following behind.

Smile got down first and when Blizzaria was almost down, her foot slipped and she started falling, but before she hit the ground, something caught her. She opened her eyes to see she was in Hoodie's arms, she blushed saying, "Hoodie?" He stood her up saying, "That was close. Are you ok?" "Yeah, thanks Hoodie." He blushed when he realized he still had his arms around her and quickly pulled away saying, "Um, that's good, we should head back to the mansion, breakfast is probably ready and we'll miss it if we don't hurry." "Ok then, let's go." And together they went back to slender mansion with Smile following close behind, ready to explain why they were gone.