Roomies

When everyone returned to slender mansion, the girls started talking like old friends, Felyra couldn't contain her excitement and said, "I can't believe we're all going to live together! D, Myth, Blizzaria, we finally have a home!" All the guys looked confused and Ben asked, "You all know each other?" D told him, "We met awhile back, but we all decided to go our separate ways...until now. Now we'll see each other every day!" Myth crossed her arms saying, "Oh joy." Felyra poked her arm and said, "Oh come on Myth, we know your happy to see us." "I'm happy to see Blizzaria, not you two." D smirked saying, "Well you can hide it all you want, but we KNOW you."

After a little more talking, Slenderman met with the girls, and after introductions were over told them, "We don't have any extra rooms available, but you can each share a room with anyone you choose." Jeff started walking off saying, "I already share a room with Smile, no way am I sharing with anyone else." Everyone stood around trying to decide when Ben noticed D was playing her DS, "D is definitely staying with me." Slenderman looked at her and said, "Is that alright with you child?" "Yeah, sure." She closed her DS and stood beside Ben. Masky then asked Felyra, "Do you like cheesecake?" "I like a lot of things, and cheesecake is one of them." Do you want to stay with me then?" She jumped in the air yelling, "YES....I mean, yes." She then stood next to Masky. Blizzaria looked at Hoodie and mumbled, "Hoodie?" He looked at her, "Yeah?" "Can I stay with you? Your the only one I know who lives here." "Of course." She walked over to him and stood beside him. Myth then said, "I guess I'm staying with you then Jack." He looked at her and said, "That's fine with me." She smirked saying, "Good, cause I was going to stay with you whether you liked it or not." Slenderman then said, "Its getting late everyone, your welcome to get extra blankets, pillows, or whatever else you find in the attic, then it's off to bed for all of you, now goodnight." And with that the girls found blankets, pillows, even extra matresses in the attic, and everyone went to their rooms to get some rest.

A/N: in my stories, Masky and Hoodie have separate rooms and each room has a small bathroom with a shower (although I don't think Ben needs one, with his fear of water), just to let everyone know.