Secret

It started out as a normal day, all the creepypasta's were out killing except EJ, Jeff, and Smile. Smile was sleeping while Jack and Jeff watched TV, until he suddenly perked up and ran outside barking. Jack and Jeff looked at each other and then followed Smile, with Jeff saying, "What's wrong boy?" When they got outside, they followed Smile's gaze to the sky where they saw something heading toward them. As it got closer, they could tell it was Myth in the form of a dragon, but she wasn't flying straight, she was struggling to stay up. As she made her way down, she almost crash landed, and skidded to a stop, panting heavily. Smile ran to her whimpering and Jack and Jeff could see blood pouring out of huge gashes all over her body. Jeff yelled, "Myth?! What happened to you?!" She transformed back to normal but she was barely able to stand and breathed heavily. Jack and Jeff rushed to her and helped her stand up as she told them, "Creepypasta hunters...they ambushed me...there were too many." Jack told Jeff, "Lets take her to my room, I can help her." Jeff nodded and Myth protested, "I don't need help, I'm fine." Jeff looked at her saying, "You can barely stand, therefore, you NEED help." They slowly helped her to EJ's room, with Smile following, equally worried about her.

Jack made her lay down on his bed and started getting his medical supplies, Jeff told her, "Don't worry, Jack's a good doctor." "I'm not worried, I would've been fine without him." When Jack set down his supplies beside Myth, Jeff said, "Yeah right, well, take care of her Jack." Jack looked at him and said, "Don't worry, I will." And with that, Jeff and Smile left Jack to his work.

Jack started cleaning off a gash on Myth's arm, she winced a little at the touch and Jack noticed and said, "I'm sorry, I'm being as gentle as I can." She just glanced at him saying, "Whatever, just get it done, I didn't really need your help, but since you insist." He finished by applying gauze and bandaging the large gash on her arm, then moved to a couple of gashes on her legs. "You know Myth, I think you could be nice if you tried." "Maybe I don't want to." When he finished her legs, he noticed her shirt had blood on one side and blushed a little asking, "Um, I'm gonna need you to lift your shirt up a little." A light blush dusted her cheeks as she said, "Fine." And lifted her shirt enough to reveal the largest gash on her side with blood pouring out. Jack immediately began cleaning it which made Myth wince in pain. Jack then said, "I think I know why you act the way you do." "Why's that?" "Is it because deep down, you really do care but don't know how to show it?" She smirked saying, "Not really." "Then tell me why." She realized he was serious and sighed, "Because...I need to be brave...and strong...for Blizzaria, D, and Felyra. I want everyone to know they can depend on me no matter what. Those girls are my best friends, even though I'd never admit it, they understand and trust me, which is why I'm always looking out for them, even when they don't know it." "So basically, the reason you never want help is because you want everyone to know you can take care of yourself? That your the strong, independent one who looks after everyone?" "Yeah. But promise you won't tell anyone." "I promise, it'll be our secret." He finished bandaging her up and said, "Now you just need to wait a few days before moving around. I'll leave you to rest." He got up and headed for the door, but before he could open it, Myth said, "Wait!" He turned and looked at her, "Yes?" "Um...well...thanks Jack, for helping me." He smiled under his mask and said, "Anytime Myth, I'm glad to help." And with that, he left thinking, Myth actually opened up to me, maybe she'll be a little  nicer from now on.