Christmas

Christmas was only a few days away and D took the girls into a game world to go Christmas shopping. Walking through a huge mall with several bags in hand, Felyra's bouncing with excitement, "I can't believe Christmas is almost here! And we bought so many things, I can't wait to go home and show Masky the outfit I bought!" Blizzaria was more cheery than usual saying, "This is my favorite time of year. I love how cold the weather gets." D then said, "Lets go ahead and change into our Christmas outfits before we go back." They all nodded and headed for the restrooms to change. When they finished, they grabbed their stuff and went back out of the game.

When they came back, Slenderman was the only one there and he said to them, "Welcome back girls, finished Christmas shopping?" D said, "Yep, but where are the others?" "They went out for awhile, they'll be back soon, in the meantime, would you like some hot chocolate?" They all said, "Yes please!" He went to the kitchen and came back with a huge cup of hot chocolate for each of them. The girls all huddled up on the couch to stay warm while they sipped their drinks, except for Blizzaria who was used to the cold.

After awhile, the guys came in saying, "We're back!" Ben immediately went over to where the girls were sitting and said, "Well don't you girls look sexy in your Christmas clothes." D just said to him, "Oh shut up and sit with me already. I'll give you some hot chocolate." Ben smiled and sat with her, took a sip of her drink, and wrapped his arms around her. Hoodie sat with Blizzaria and drank some of her hot chocolate. Masky sat with Felyra and she immediately clung to him and he asked her, "What's wrong?" She shivered a little and said, "Your nice and warm." She drank some hot chocolate and Masky whined, "I want some too." She laughed and handed him the cup and he drank some, then wrapped his arms around her. Myth yelled, "Jack! Get over here, I'm cold!" He came over and sat with her, wrapping his arms around her and setting her on his lap. She leaned back against his chest saying, "Here, have some hot chocolate." He drank some saying, "Thanks."

While they all cuddled on the couch, Jeff was busy hanging up mistletoe everywhere. Slender saw him saying, "I better not get caught under any of those." Jeff said, "Don't worry, it's for those lovebirds on the couch." Slenderman just sighed and went to his room to make sure he didn't get involved in this. Jeff hung around, just waiting for them to walk under the mistletoe.

Masky and Felyra finished their hot chocolate and Felyra jumped up saying, "Hold on, I want more hot chocolate, be right back." She rushed to the kitchen and after a minute, Masky got up and stood in the doorway, waiting for her. When she walked over to him with her cup full, Jeff came up to them and pointed above them. They look up to see a mistletoe hanging in the doorway, Felyra said, "Where did that even come from?" Jeff walked away giggling and right away, Masky knew it was him. Masky looked at Felyra and lifted his mask and pulled her to him and kissed her. When he pulled away he said, "There, now Jeff can't say that we didn't follow the rules." Masky grabbed her hand and led her up to his room.

D suddenly jumped up saying, "Oh, I almost forgot, there's something I wanted to show you Ben." She grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to his room. He stood in the doorway as she rummaged through the games until she found what she was looking for saying, "Look at what I-" she saw Ben looking up and went over to him saying, "Ben?" She looked up to see he was looking at a mistletoe hanging above them. Ben quickly kissed her and said, "Now what were you going to show me?" She smiled and held out the newest Monster Hunter game, Ben gasped, "No way, I didn't know that was even out yet, how'd you get it?!" She flicked her hair saying, "I have my ways."

Blizzaria got up saying, "I want to go outside for a second and see the snow." Hoodie got up, following her outside where she watched the snow falling. He smiled at how happy she was, she really did love this season. When she walked back to the front door where Hoodie was waiting for her, she noticed something above him, "Hoodie? Is that a...mistletoe?" Hoodie looked up and realized that it was, he lifted his mask and gently kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and got closer to him. She quickly stopped saying, "I'm sorry, the cold weather is just giving me so much energy. I'm becoming like Felyra." Hoodie smiled and grabbed her hand, "Its ok, I understand, it was actually...enjoyable." He led her back inside and up to his room.

Myth and Jack weren't moving from the couch, so Jeff got a mistletoe and stood over them behind the couch saying, "Hey guys, look what I got." They look at him to see the mistletoe in his hand hanging above them. Jeff smirks, "C'mon guys, you know the rules." They sigh and Jack lifts his mask up and Myth, who's on his lap, turns around so that she's straddling him. They kiss and Jeff smirks and says, "Awww, look how cute you two are." They just ignore him and keep kissing, with Jack slowly lowering Myth down on the couch so he's on top of her. Jeff panics and says, "Ok guys, I was only kidding, not on the couch, I sit there!" They immediately stop and get up with Jack saying, "Fine." And he grabs Myth's hand and leads her to his room.

Jeff just thought to himself, Well, the mistletoe thing worked out great. He headed back to his room, What should I plan next time?