Karaoke Night

One night, the girls were all upstairs hanging out, while the guys were downstairs in the living room. The girls were listening to music while they did they're nails and fixed up they're hair. Blizzaria's hair was in a braid, Myth's was in a bun, Felyra's in a ponytail, and D's in two ponytails. A song they liked came on and they all started singing along. Felyra then said, "Let's have a karaoke night, we can sing to our favorite songs!" They all looked at each other, shrugged and agreed. They got headsets with built in microphones from D and started taking turns singing songs.

Ben had paused the game he was playing and headed toward the kitchen for a drink. As he went past the stairs, he stopped and backed up a bit, thinking he heard music. He listened closely and could faintly hear singing, "Hey guys, come over hear." They all looked at him and came over with Jeff asking, "What?" Then they also heard the singing and Ben asked, "You hear that?" They all nodded and Masky said, "But the only ones upstairs are the girls and Slender." Jeff giggled and said, "Yeah well I think it's the girls, could you imagine Slenderman singing?" They all pictured it and giggled. Jack finally said, "Let's check it out." And headed upstairs with the others following behind.

As they made it upstairs, they could clearly hear the song was E.T. by Katy Perry and it was coming from Ben's room. They peaked in the door to see Myth was the one singing. They were all shocked at how beautiful her voice was. They continued listening until she finished, she looked at Felyra who jumped up and changed the music to Cannibal by Kesha and sang it perfectly. The guys all thought, I had no idea they could sing so well. As Felyra finished, the door flew open and all the guys fell on the floor. The girls all gasped in surprise and D asked, "Were you guys spying on us?" The guys got up and Ben said, "Maybe a little, we heard the singing and couldn't help but listen." D looked at the other girls and they nodded to D and she told the guys, "Make yourselves comfortable then, because my song is next." The guys all sat on the floor, happy that they got to stay and listen.

D got up and changed the music to Buttons by The Pussycat Dolls and sang with the other girls as backup singers. The guys were amazed at how in sync their voices were, and when they finished, the guys all clapped and the girls bowed to their audience. Afterwords, Blizzaria sang Every Time We Touch by Cascada, Myth sang Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, Felyra sang Good Girl by Carrie Underwood, D sang S.O.S by Rihanna, and Blizzaria sang Stars Dance by Selena Gomez. The girls were finally finished, and the guys complimented them. It was getting late and the girls all looked really tired. Hoodie grabbed Blizzaria's hand saying, "Let's get you to bed, you look tired." She yawned and said, "ok." And Hoodie took her to his room for the night. Masky told Felyra, "C'mon, bedtime." She held her arms out and asked, "Carry me?" Masky sighed and crouched a little so she could jump on his back. She jumped on saying, "Yay!" And wrapped her arms around his neck to hang on as he held up her legs and carried her back to his room. EJ put his arm around Myth and pushed up his mask long enough to kiss the side of her head and said, "Lets get some rest." She nodded and they left for Jack's room, leaving Ben and D alone in their room. D went to the bathroom and changed to her pjs and Ben told her, "You know, you have a pretty voice. Actually, you all do." She smiled and said, "Thanks." She quickly climbed into bed as Ben went to change too. When he came back, he climbed into bed beside her, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead saying, "Goodnight." She snuggled against him murmuring, "Goodnight." Before drifting off to sleep as he chuckled and fell asleep afterwords.