A Formal Party

Slenderman recently got an invitation to a formal party hosted by his brother Splendorman. Slender gathered everyone in the living room to tell them the news. "Alright, I've gathered you all to inform you that my brother Splendor is having a formal party tonight and we're all invited." Everyone cheered but Slender spoke up, "But as this is a formal party, you will need a date if at all possible. Now go get ready, all of you." Everyone rushed upstairs to their rooms and started taking showers and getting dressed, all the guys wore tuxedos and got done quickly and were waiting on the girls.

Blizzaria came out wearing a sparkly light blue knee length dress with long sleeves, light blue pumps, a snowflake necklace and earrings, and her hair  was held up in a ponytail by a snowflake hair band. D was wearing a long black and pink princess gown with black heels, and silver earrings, necklace, and tiara. Myth was wearing a long red sleeveless turtleneck dress with a slit going up to her left thigh showing almost her whole left leg, she also wore red heels, red stud earrings, and dark red lace fingerless gloves that go from her hands to above her elbows. Felyra was wearing a strapless black and purple dress with a purple ribbon in the back and that's short in the front but gets longer in the back with purple pumps and black leggings that stop at her thighs, she wore a black choker with an amethyst in the middle and amethyst earrings that hang from her cat ears, she even had a little bow tie on Scrumptious. They met up with their dates and Jeff in the living room.

When they got there though, their new boyfriends stood there, looking them up and down. D smirked saying, "What? Are we really that stunning?" The guys just nodded, unable to speak and Jeff rolled his eyes saying, "Good grief, get a hold of yourselves guys." Ben said to him, "Easy for you to say." Myth simply said, "Oh, don't listen to Jeff, he's just jealous because he doesn't have a date." Jeff scoffed, "Jealous? Please, I don't need a date. But seriously guys, keep it clean tonight, we don't need this formal party to turn into a wild night club." Everyone blushed and said, "We now that!" Finally, after waiting for Slender for awhile, he came in asking, "Is everyone ready to go?" Everyone nodded and Slender teleported to a huge building. When they went inside, it looked like a ballroom, and they were immediately greeted by Splendor, "Hello! Glad you all could make it! I've heard so much about you girls, it's so good to finally meet you all!" They introduced themselves and then went with their dates to different places of the huge room.

Meeting all the different creepypasta's was exciting for the girls, they've never been around this many people that were like them. They had so much fun getting to dance with their boyfriends and get snacks in between dances. Felyra got Masky to come with her upstairs to explore this new place, she held his hand and led him to different rooms saying, "This place is amazing! So many places to explore!" Masky was so used to this, he chuckled to himself and let her lead the way. She's so cute when she's excited like this. Finally they came to a room with a balcony. Felyra rushed over and took in the view with Masky right behind her. She started to shiver a little from the cool night air, Masky noticed and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him. She blushed and asked, "Masky, what are you doing?" "I don't want you to catch a cold." She smiled, "Thanks Masky, your always looking out for me." Masky then noticed Scrumptious gesturing at him and Felyra. Masky got the hint and moved his mask up a little above his mouth, and when Felyra looked up at him, he kissed her. She was surprised, but quickly melted into the kiss, when he pulled away he said, "I love you Felyra." "I love you too Masky." And they spent the rest of the party in each others arms.

D and Ben were dancing until finally D grabbed his hand saying, "Come with me." She led him upstairs, looking in rooms until she found one with a TV saying, "I knew they had to have a place to play games!" "Sweet! Lets play!" They both sat down and started playing Smash Bros. D was winning until Ben started distracting her by stroking her arm, she slapped his hand away saying, "Stop it Ben, I know what your trying to do." "Oh? And what would that be?" "Your trying to distract me. But it won't work." "Oh? Its not?" She looked at him saying, "Ben, I know you, and you should just-" He quickly killed her character while she wasn't paying attention. She looked at the screen in surprise and then turned back to Ben looking angry, "Ben, you cheater! That wasn't-" He cut her off with a kiss and then said, "Your so cute when your angry. Love you princess." Her anger disappeared and she laughed, "Love you too, my hero." And they continued playing games throughout the party.

Blizzaria and Hoodie got tired of being around so many people, so Hoodie grabbed Blizzaria's hand and led her outside where it was quiet. Blizzaria asked him, "Where do you want to go?" "Anywhere is fine." They walked together until they found a small lake and sat down in front of it. Hoodie put his arm around her and asked, "Do you have your flute?" "Yeah." "Could you play for me?" "Sure." She got out her flute and played a beautiful melody. Nocturnal animals gathered around and sat around them both. When she finished, Hoodie held her close to him and lifted up his mask a little and gently kissed her and said, "I love you Blizzaria, your my precious snowflake." "I love you too Hoodie." She buried her head in his chest as he held her and they stayed that way for the rest of the party.

EJ and Myth were dancing for awhile until a Taylor Swift song starts playing and Myth says, "Ugh, I hate Taylor Swift." "Me too, wanna get snacks?" "Sure." They held hands and walked to the food table and got punch and a few snacks. Jeff was doing the same so he started talking to Jack and Myth. Jack walked off while they talked and started thinking, I definitely need to make a move tonight. He leaned against a big column until he heard, "Jack! Where'd you go?" It was Myth, she was looking for him. This is my chance. When she walked close enough to the pillar, he reached out, grabbed her arm, and pulled her behind it. She jumped in surprise and said, "Jack? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" He lifted his mask above his mouth saying, "No. But I had to get you over here somehow." "Why?" He grinned but didn't say anything and pressed her against the column. "J-Jack?" He slowly leaned toward her until he heard, "Yeah! Whoooo! Go Jack!" They both turn and see Jeff standing there. They glare at him and he says, "Oh, right, sorry, I'll just go now." He walks away and they both sigh and Jack says, "Now, where was I." And he leans in until their lips meet and he kisses her and says, "Even though your bossy and sarcastic, I know you have a soft side and I love you Myth, just the way you are." "I love you too Jack." By that time the Taylor Swift song was over and they went back to dancing.

When the party was over, everyone waited for Slenderman to take them home. Finally he finished talking to Splendor and went over to them and asked, "Is everyone ready to go home then?" They all nodded and he teleported them all back home and asked, "So, did everyone have fun?" Jeff nudged Jack and Myth saying, "I know these two had fun." They both yelled, "Shut up Jeff!" The others all laughed and said they had fun and Slender said, "That's good, well it's getting late, your all welcome to change and go to bed whenever." Everyone went to their rooms and changed into their pjs the girls all took their mini matresses back to the attic. Slender saw them and asked, "What are you girls doing?" Myth said, "Taking these matresses back to the attic." D said, "They're not very comfy." Felyra then said, "We don't really need them anymore." Slender read their minds and said, "Ah, I see, very well." The girls put away the matresses and returned to their rooms and snuggled up in bed with their boyfriends, sleeping peacefully in their arms.