Too Much Catnip

After a few weeks, the girls felt at home at slender mansion. One day, everyone was out killing except Felyra, Masky, Hoodie, and Blizzaria, who were all in the living room watching TV. After awhile, Felyra got up saying, "I'm bored, I'm gonna go explore." And with that, she went upstairs. Masky then said, "Explore? She's been her for a few weeks now, what more could she find that she hasn't already seen?" Hoodie and Blizzaria both shrug and Hoodie says, "Well, we're going to our room." Masky told them, "I'll  stay down here until Felyra is done exploring." Hoodie and Blizzaria then head upstairs to their room.

When Felyra went upstairs, she went straight to the attic and poked her head in saying, "I've only been up here a couple times, I'd like to see what else is up here." She started going deeper into the attic where she hasn't been before. Suddenly, she can faintly smell something familiar and oddly addictive. She follows the scent to the back of the attic, where she finds a bag of catnip. Her eyes widen and she practically dives headfirst into the bag, sniffing like crazy and eating little bits of the catnip. Scrumptious climbs out of her pocket and tugs on her shirt, trying to get her to stop, but she ignores him and finally he gives up and scurried downstairs to warn Masky. After a few more minutes, Felyra lifts her head from the bag, giggling like a maniac. She notices Scrumptious is gone and calls out, "Scrumptious? Where'd you go?" When she realizes he's not in the attic, she giggles and stumbles out of the attic.

When Scrumptious got downstairs, he climbed up the couch next to Masky and squeaked and pointed to the stairs. Masky looked at him and said, "Scrumptious? What's wrong? Where's Felyra?" As he asked that, he heard a thud and looked toward the stairs to see Felyra had just fallen down the stairs. He rushed over and helped her up yelling, "Felyra?! Are you ok?!" She looked up at him, giggled, and said, "Hiiiiii Masky. Have you ever noticed how many stairs there are?" He looked confused and asked, "Are you drunk?" She giggled again, "Of course not, I don't drink silly." "Well we're going to see Blizzaria." Scrumptious climbed on his shoulder as he put an arm around Felyra to keep her balanced and helped her upstairs.

When they got to Hoodie's room, Masky knocks on the door, and when it opens, Masky says, "Guys, we got a problem." They all look at Felyra who says, "Hey, has anyone ever wondered why cops like donuts so much, I mean, I love donuts but I'm not a cop...I don't think." Blizzaria said, "Oh no, she found catnip. Felyra, where have you been?" "I've been to lots of places, like the beach...I love the beach." Blizzaria then said, "I mean recently, where were you a few minutes ago?" "Umm...in the attic...I think."

Blizzaria checked it out and came back with cat toys and stuff and asked, "Why are there so many cat things up there?" Hoodie said, "Its probably from when Grinny the cat stayed here for awhile." Blizzaria then asked Masky, "Do you think you could watch her for awhile until she gets better? I'll get rid of the catnip so this doesn't happen again, and take this laser pointer, in case you need to distract her." Masky nodded, took the laser pointer, and helped Felyra to his room where he sat her down. She asked, "Where are we?" "My room." "Why?" "So I can keep an eye on you." She smirked and said, "Are you sure it's not for dirty reasons?" Masky blushed and half yelled, "Of course I'm sure!" Scrumptious sat on Felyra's matress bed on the floor. Everything was calm until Felyra jumped on Masky's back yelling, "Giddyup Horsey!" Masky quickly shined the laser on the floor and Felyra froze, watching the light, she tried to pounce on it but, in her clumsy state, landed facefirst on the floor. When she didn't move, Masky lifted her up to see she was fast asleep, he picked her up and layed her on her bed, where she curled up with Scrumptious laying next to her. Masky couldn't help but smile at how cute she was, and gently stroked her head. As he was removing his hand from her head, her hand grabbed his arm and she murmured, "Masky...don't leave." His eyes widen until he realized she was still asleep, he then leaned down and whispered, "Don't worry, I won't." Her grip loosened and a small smile appeared on her face, and Masky sat there the rest of the day waiting for her to wake up and knowing she probably wouldn't remember any of this.