First Morning

The next morning, Felyra woke up to a delicious smell. When she recognized the smell, her eyes flew open and she yelled, "BACON!" She noticed Masky still sleeping and practically jumped on him yelling, "C'mon Masky get up, we're having bacon for breakfast!" He groaned and got up saying, "But it's too early, I'm still tired." "Rest can wait, we have to go downstairs now." "Fine." Felyra grabs his arm and drags him downstairs to the kitchen where Slenderman is cooking breakfast. Slender notices them and says, "Good morning you two, you're up early" Masky sighs and sits at the table where he noticed Scrumptious sitting on the table waiting for food, "That's because Felyra couldn't wait for breakfast. So, what is for breakfast anyway, besides bacon." Before Slender could tell him, Felyra said, "Not only are we having BACON, we're also having pancakes, eggs, and toast." Masky stared at her and asked, "How'd you know that?" "I have a really good sense of smell, I could tell when we walked in here."

After a short while, Myth an EJ came in and sat down, Myth next to Felyra. Slender then said, "Why don't you tell everyone that breakfast is almost ready Felyra." "Ok." She turns toward the doorway, and Myth, and yells, "HEY EVERYONE! SLENDERMAN WANTS YOU ALL DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!" Myth, who is holding her ears, groans and says, "Geez Felyra, I think he meant to GO and tell everyone." "Oh, ok." And then she jumps out of her seat and runs upstairs. Jack whispers to Myth, "She can be really noisy." "Tell me about it, she's a loud mouth sometimes." Masky looked at Scrumptious and asked, "Is she always this energetic?" He could've sworn he saw the mouse shrug as if saying 'occasionally '.

When Felyra got upstairs, she went to each room, quietly opened the door, only to yell for them to come downstairs for breakfast. When she got to Ben's room, she popped her head in yelling, "Get up! Breakfast is almost..." she notices they're playing a game, "Um, how long have you two been up?" D simply says, without looking away from the screen, "We never slept." Ben then says, "D introduced me to Monster Hunter and now I can't stop playing." Felyra just stares blankly then says, "Well, breakfast is almost ready, come down soon." D says, "ok, whatever." And Felyra closes the door and rushes back to her seat at the table, still beating everyone she woke up. Masky looked at her saying, "That was fast." She just smiled and soon after, Hoodie came in with Blizzaria following behind, and one one by, so did the others.

Slenderman soon noticed everyone was present except for two gamers, "Where are Ben and Digitalia?" Felyra told him, "They're playing a game upstairs." Myth stood up saying, "I'll go get them." When she got upstairs, she barged into Ben's room and said, "Slender wants you downstairs NOW." D said, "Yeah yeah, in a minute, we're almost on rank 100." Myth sighed and turned into a small cerberus and one head grabbed Digitalia, one grabbed Ben, and she turned off the game with her tail. Ben and D were both yelling, "Hey put us down! We were gonna come down after that hunt!" Myth ignored them and carried them downstairs to the kitchen and set them in their seats. Myth changed back and took her seat between Jack and Felyra, and finally everyone could enjoy breakfast after a crazy morning.

A/N: just so you know, cats like bacon just as much as dogs do, to anyone who questions it