Cat Instincts

One morning, Masky and Felyra were home alone while everyone else was out killing. There was only one problem, Felyra was acting very strange. She would literally pounce on Masky and make loud meows when left alone. Felyra was in Masky's room meowing her head off, while Masky and Scrumptious were downstairs trying to ignore her. Masky sighed, "What is wrong with her today?" Scrumptious, who's sitting on Masky's shoulder, started squeaking and pointing upstairs. "Do you know what's going on Scrumptious?" He nodded and kept pointing.

Masky followed where Scrumptious pointed all the way to his room, where Felyra was still meowing loudly. He went in to see her sprawled out on the floor on her stomach with her tail flicking back and forth. Scrumptious pointed to a bookshelf and Masky went and picked up the book he pointed to, a book about cats. When he opened the book, Scrumptious pointed to a page number and Masky flipped to that page and sat on his bed and started reading. It was all about the mating season for cats, So she's acting like this because of her cat instincts.

While he read, he didnt notice Felyra had snuck up on his bed right behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck and layed against him. Just ignore her, just ignore her. He kept reading to where it said how long it lasts, "A few weeks?!" He looked at Scrumptious who shook his head, "No? Oh right, she's only half cat, so it won't be that long. So, what, like a few days for her then?" The mouse nodded and Masky sighed with relief, Good, I don't think I could take the temptation for that long.

Suddenly, Felyra started rubbing her stomach and chest against Masky's back making him blush like crazy, "Felyra, please stop." She layed her head on his shoulder and whined, "But Maskyyyy." She then cradled his head and wrapped her legs around him. He immediately stood up, pushing her off him, but she got up and went over to him, lifting his mask and kissing him. He couldn't resist anymore and kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He started pushing her back to the bed where she layed down with him on top of her. He kissed and nibbled her neck as his hand stroked her leg, causing her to moan. "M-Masky, I want more."

Scrumptious didn't know what to do, but when Masky started grinding his hips against Felyra, the little mouse turned giant and grabbed Masky by the hoodie and pulled him off while he used a giant paw to hold down Felyra. Scrumptious put Masky down as he came back to his senses and said, "Thanks Scrumptious, I couldn't control myself, keep her there for a second, I'll be right back."

Masky rushed out and came back with rope and duck tape. The giant mouse moved his paw off Felyra and Masky tied her arms behind her back, her ankles, and put tape over her mouth. Masky and Scrumptious then left the room, closing the door behind them, leaving Felyra alone until she goes back to normal again.

A few days later, Masky untied Felyra and she asked, "Why was I tied up?" Masky looked at her confused, "You mean you don't remember?" She shook her head, "The last few days are just a blur to me but..." she perked up and sniffed the air, "Someone's cooking fish! C'mon we gotta go!" Masky just chuckled and lifted his mask and sweetly kissed her and said, "Yeah, let's go!" He grabbed her hand and they went down to the kitchen together. Masky and Scrumptious were so happy to have the normal Felyra back, at least they're prepared for next time.