Meeting-Blizzaria

Hoodie walks around the woods hoping to find a new creepypasta, but instead finds a small lake that's frozen over. Its spring, this lake shouldn't be frozen over. Everything goes quiet as he looks at the thick layer of ice over the water. Hoodie looks around when he faintly hears what sounds like music, until he notices that in the middle of the lake, there's some kind of small island made of ice. He follows the music across the ice all the way to the island. When he gets to the island, he can clearly hear the music, and looks to see a girl sitting on a rock of ice playing a flute. She had her back to him, so she didn't know he was there. He sat there quietly listening to her play. This music is very pretty, but it sounds kinda sad, I wonder why? When she finished hoodie quietly said, "That was really good." She jumped up and turned around, hoodie quickly told her, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." "Its ok." "I'm Hoodie." "Blizzaria." "Are you the one who froze the lake?" She nodded. "Are you all alone? Is that why your song sounded sad?" She looked down and mumbled, "Yeah." He then held out his hand and said, "Then come with me." She looked at him in surprise and hesitantly took his hand and allowed him to lead her to his home.