Slumber Party

One night, everyone was home and the girls decided to have a slumber party upstairs while the guys were downstairs. Felyra was bouncing with excitement saying, "This is going to be so much fun! What do we do first?" D pulled out her DS saying, "That's easy, we dress up in whatever we want." As D scrolled through clothes on her DS, the girls would pick an outfit and D would pull it out of the game. Blizzaria wore a knee length light blue dress, Felyra wore a black miniskirt with a purple tank top, Myth wore booty shorts and a short red crop top, and D wore a white miniskirt with black leggings that go down to her knees and a pink tight sweater. After dressing up, they did each other's nails and talked. Until Smile pushed his nose through the cracked door to see what the girls were doing, and found that he made a big mistake.

All the guys were downstairs watching TV, except Slender, until a pink sparkly Smile dog came running down the stairs, whimpering and went and crouched down next to Jeff who said, "Smile?! What did they do to you boy?!" Ben was laughing his butt off until they heard Felyra yelling, "Smile! Come back, were not done making you pretty!" And all the girls came running down the stairs and Jeff said, "That's enough! I'm taking Smile to my room to get cleaned up." He took Smile past the girls and to his room to be washed. The other guys sat there in silence, staring at the girls in those cute outfits until Ben blurted out, "You girls look hot!" They all turned and looked at the boys and blushed when they realized the guys were staring at them. Masky then asked, "So why exactly did you make Smile pink and sparkly?" Felyra rushed over to him and held out a pink sparkly Scrumptious, "So he'd match Scrumptious of course." Then EJ asked, "What are you girls doing now?" D then answered, "Well, we were thinking of playing Just Dance in the basement." Masky quickly asked, "Can we come too, we're bored." Myth then smirked saying, "Are you sure its not because you just want to see us dancing." All the guys quickly saying, "No, not at all." The girls looked at each other, then nodded and Myth sighed, "Fine."

When they all got to the basement, the girls stood in front of the TV, and the guys, and Scrumptious, sat on the couch. D walked to the TV and got the game ready and Ben leaned over and whispered to Jack, "This should be good." Jack nodded and Blizzaria mumbled, "I don't know if I want to play, not with them watching." Myth patted her shoulder saying, "It's ok, we're all dancing with you, besides, your good at this, we all are, so there's nothing to be afraid of, ok?" She smiled and nodded at Myth, and they were all ready to dance. They danced to all kinds of songs and the guys watched at how good they were, they even belly danced, which really turned on the guys. And after each song, the girls would say things like, "I never get tired of this!" Or "That was awesome!" And the guys all thought the same thing.

After awhile, the girls were finished dancing and they went to their rooms with the guys. The girls all went to take showers and get in their pjs for bed, and the whole time, the guys had so many thoughts about how cute or sexy the girls were dancing. Masky had it the hardest though, thanks to Scrumptious. In Masky's room, Felyra grabbed some pajamas saying, "Time to take a nice warm bath. C'mon Scrumptious, that means you too." She picked up the mouse and headed for the bathroom while Masky kept thinking, Oh how I wish I could be Scrumptious right now. As if reading his thoughts, Scrumptious peaked over Felyra's shoulder and gave him a look that said 'I get to see her in the bath and you don't.' Masky felt angry thinking, That pervy little rat. After all the girls got into their pjs, they went straight to bed, tired from all the dancing, which only made the guys excited, making it hard for them to sleep that night.