Slave For A Day

Jeff was outside practicing his knife throwing, and the others, except Slender, gathered to watch. There was a target Jeff was aiming for, but before he could start, Ben said to the girls, "Why don't we have a bet on Jeff's knife throwing." D said, "What are the terms?" The guys gathered around whispering to each other, then Ben said, "If we win, you have to be our slaves for the day, if you win, we'll be your slaves for the day." The girls gathered around whispering and D then said, "Sounds fair. We agree." Ben smirked and said, "Ok then, we bet that Jeff can hit the target five times in a row." D then said, "And we bet that he can only hit the target four times in a row." They shook hands and waited for Jeff who said sarcastically, "Good to see my practice is benefiting all of you." Jack then told him, "Just shut up and practice." Jeff rolled his eyes and started throwing. First four times he hit the target, the next shot would determine who wins the bet. He throws the knife...and hits the target, making all the guys cheer.

Ben then looked at the girls and said, "Alright girls, our first order, we want you all to look the part, so go change into maid outfits for us. We'll be waiting in the living room." The girls grumbled as they made their way upstairs with Myth slapping the back of D's head saying, "You just had to include all of us in the bet huh?" "I didn't know Jeff would make the shot." When they got to their rooms, they dressed up in short, very revealing maid outfits and went downstairs to their boyfriends who looked them up and down saying things like, "I could get used to this." Or, "This is gonna be fun."

Ben then said, "Oh, and we're giving you pet names too. D, I'm calling you princess." She crossed her arms and huffed. Masky looked at Felyra, "I'm calling you kitty." "Yes! I'm kitty!" She was probably the only one not taking this seriously. Hoodie told Blizzaria, "I'll call you snowflake, if that's ok with you." She nodded then Jack said to Myth, "Your going to be my little angel." She put her hands on her hips saying, "You've got to be kidding me. I'm not answering to that." Felyra gave her big sad eyes saying, "C'mon, it's just for a day." Myth gave in saying, "Fine." The boys then led their slaves to their rooms.

In Hoodie s room: "Snowflake, may I have some cheesecake?" She nodded and went to the kitchen and got a cheesecake from the fridge and carried it up. "Good, now come here snowflake." She went over to him and he made her sit on the floor and he layed with his head on her lap and lifted his mask a bit. "Now feed me snowflake." She used a fork and got a piece and fed it to him. If this was all she had to do, then this wouldn't be so bad. After he finished eating, he sat up and turned to her and kissed her. She quickly melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck and his arms went around her waist. When they parted, Hoodie said, "Now, I want you to go get me a soda." She nodded and went and got a soda and brought it to him. Basically, her whole day was bringing him stuff and occasionally getting a kiss in return.

In Masky's room: "C'mon kitty, I just want some water." "Fine, coming right up master." She went and got a glass of water and brought it to him. After he drank it, he sat on his bed and held out his arms saying, "Now I want to cuddle." She sighed and went over to him and he quickly pulled her down where her legs were on either side of him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her against him. His mask was still lifted up from when he drank the water, he used one hand to lift Felyra's chin so she was looking at him and then kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back. Since she was sitting on him, when they pulled apart, he layed his head against her chest. She just played with his hair as he snuggled against her. That's how the rest of their day went, fetching things and cuddling.

In Ben's room: "Princess, turn on the TV." As she walked past him to the TV, he touched her butt, making her turn toward him with her hand raised, fixing to slap him, but he grabbed her arm saying, "Now is that anyway to treat your master?" She grumbled as he let her go and she turned on the TV. "Good, now go fix up my bed." She went over and fixed his bed and as she finished and turned around, he pushed her down onto the bed and climbed on top of her and kissed her forcefully. When she kissed back, he smirked and stroked her leg. He suddenly got off her saying, "And that was just a taste of what your punishment would have been if you had slapped me. Now, go get me a snack while I play a game." She got up to go get his snack, disappointed that she didn't get to play too.

In EJ's room: "Angel, go get me some juice." She mumbled, "Oh I'll get you some juice and shove it up your-" "What was that?" "Oh, nothing." She got the juice, but as she was fixing to give it to him, she poured it on him instead. "Angel. Go get me another shirt." She went and got one and threw it at him and he took his shirt off, she blushed a little and turned around, but he noticed and came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He whispered in her ear, "You should've thought twice before pouring that juice on me." He buried his head in her neck, kissing and licking her skin. She moaned a little and he turned her around and pressed her against the wall and kissed her. He then moved back to her neck and nibbled and finally bit down hard, drawing blood with his sharp teeth, and then licked the blood away. Myth winced at the pain and he noticed and stroked her sides to calm her. When the marks stopped bleeding, he pulled away saying, "Now everyone can see your mine." He then went and put on the clean shirt and held out the juice stained one, "Now, be a good girl and put this in the laundry. When she went to the laundry room and put the shirt in, she turned and saw Jeff who immediately notice the bite marks on her neck. "Whoa, someone's been having fun." She blushed and covered her neck and rushed out saying, "Shut up Jeff!" The next few days, her and Jack were teased about the bite marks on her neck, the other guys told Jack, "We're gonna have to do that to our girls soon enough too."