Jealousy leads to Confession

One day, the guys were all out killing, so the girls were upstairs talking. Felyra asked, "Is it just me or have the guys been acting weird lately?" Myth said, "Its not just you, I've noticed too, Slenderman and Jeff are the same, but the others..." Blizzaria looked like she might cry and said, "Maybe they don't like us anymore." D quickly said, "Blizzaria could be right, maybe we're getting on their nerves. But I know a way we can give them a break and we can still have fun." D got her laptop and opened it to show them a game, and Myth read it aloud, "My candy love?" And then a picture of the guys on the game popped up and Felyra blurted out, "Whoa, those guys are hot!" D smiled and said, "I know right! I can take us into this game and we can do whatever we want." Blizzaria mumbled, "I don't know, I don't think the guys would approve." D smirked saying, "What the guys don't know won't hurt them." Myth shrugged saying, "Works for me." D smiled saying, "Great! I'll leave a note for Ben so the others won't go looking for us." She quickly wrote a note and placed it on the laptop and then transported the girls into the game.

When they went into the game, they stood in front of a school and D explained, "Ok girls, in this world your powers are very limited and your appearances are a bit more normal, like Felyra no longer has cat ears or a tail, and our names have to sound more normal, so in this world, we are Lia, Lyra, Aria, and Myst. Now Felyra, did you leave Scrumptious at the mansion?" "Yep, he's taking a nap." "Good, now let's have some fun!" Meanwhile the guys just got home from killing, Slender, Jeff, and Smile went straight to their rooms. Masky immediately asked, "Where are the girls?" EJ, Masky, Hoodie, and Ben searched for them everywhere. Ben found a note on D's laptop that read 'Hey Ben, I took the girls with me into a game, we'll all be back soon, D' Ben took the note downstairs to the other guys saying, "It's fine guys, D took the girls into a game with her, no biggie." They all sigh with relief and decide to watch TV while waiting for the girls to come back.

A few days later, the girls still hadn't come back yet, making the guys get a little worried. Masky then said to Ben, "I'm starting to worry, it's been days and the girls still aren't back, maybe we should go get them." Ben said, "I agree, let's go." They all followed Ben upstairs and when he opened D's laptop, a game popped up and he read it, "My candy love, a game of love and flirting for girls... oh heck no. Guys, we're gonna get our girls back." They all nodded and Ben took EJ, Masky, and Hoodie with him into the game. They appeared in front of a school and Ben told them, "Split up, when we find them, we'll meet back here, now let's go!"

Jack searched around the school, until he found himself in a courtyard. There he saw Myth leaning against the side of the school with a red haired guy in front of her with his hands on either side of her head. EJ listened for a moment and he heard the guy say, "You are one bossy girl Myst." "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it Castiel?" He chuckled and started leaning toward her. Oh no you don't. That's when Jack had had enough and stormed over there, pushing the red head away and grabbing Myth by the wrist and dragging her away. She looked shocked, "Jack?! How'd you..." But Jack ignored her, so she didn't say anything else, knowing she was in trouble, as Jack drug her back to the school front.

Hoodie was walking around outside when he could faintly hear what sounded like a flute. Bingo. He followed the music to a park where he saw Blizzaria sitting at a bench, playing her flute with a white haired guy sitting next to her. When she finished, the guy said to her, "Wow Aria, your music is beautiful." He slid his hand over hers as she smiled and said, "Thanks Lysander." Hoodie walked in front of them and when Blizzaria saw him she gasped, "Hoodie? What are you-" Before she could finish Hoodie picked her up and ran for the school front before the other guy could say anything.

Masky searched in the school until he finally found a library. He then saw Felyra sitting at a table with a blonde guy who had his arm around her saying, "Do you understand now Lyra? You just plug in the equation." "Yeah, I get it now, thanks for helping me with my homework Nathaniel." "Anytime." They smiled at each other. How dare you make her smile, I'm supposed to be the one to make her smile. Masky snuck up behind them and before they could react, he grabbed Felyra and slung her over his shoulder and took off for the school front, ignoring Felyra as she yelled, "Masky?! Put me down!"

Ben walked around the school for awhile looking for D. Finally he came to a computer lab where he saw D in some black haired guys lap playing games on the computer. D laughed saying, "Ha, I win again Armin." "Yeah, because you cheated Lia." She gave him an innocent look saying, "I have no idea what your talking about." They both laughed. You shouldn't have done that. Ben walked over and D immediately jumped up saying, "Ben?! I can explain!" He grabbed her arm and took her to the school front.

Once everyone was there, Ben teleported everyone out of the game and yelled, "How could you girls do that to us?!" D crossed her arms saying, "Well we didn't ask you to come get us, we were just having fun, you guys have been freaking us out lately." Blizzaria mumbled, "We thought we were annoying you, that maybe you didn't like us anymore." Jack sighed and said, "The reason we were acting weird was because..." Hoodie finished for him, "We really care for you." The girls all looked surprised and Felyra asked, "You mean you like us like us?" The boys all blushed and nodded and the girls rushed over and hugged them saying, "We like you too". Masky then said, "Why don't we forget about all this and go to the basement and watch a movie?" Everyone nodded and went to the basement and sat down and watched How to Train Your Dragon. By the end of the movie, Blizzaria and Hoodie were holding hands, Jack had his arm around Myth who layed her head on his shoulder, Felyra layed across Masky's legs while he petted from her head down to her back, and D sat in front of Ben between his legs with his arms wrapped around her. This night made it official, the guys were finally with the girls they liked.