USJ

Bakugo was sitting on his desk thinking about Deku for some reason. He didn't like admitting it, even to himself, but something had changed when Deku disappeared. It had been hard for him to hear the news of Inko's death, but when Deku disappeared, it somehow got worse. Afterwards, Hisashi came and moved into Inko's apartment, seemingly untouched by the fact that his son was missing. Then, just a few weeks ago, the entire apartment complex burnt down and Hisashi was found dead in the wreckage. The thing that kept nagging in the back of Bakugo's head however, was the fact that Hisashi had received several stab wounds and his throat had been cut just moments before the fire began. How could that have happened? The man was a pro hero and someone had killed him in his own home, it didn't make sense. Bakugo's thoughts were interrupted when Aizawa told them to head towards the bus that would take them to USJ.

Meanwhile Deku was making his final preparations for their attack on the USJ. They knew All Might would be there according to the schedule Shigaraki had gotten his hands on a few days ago. What was even better was that All Might had done quite a lot of hero work earlier this day, meaning he was nearing his limit. "Is the nomu ready Deku?" Shigaraki asked. "Yes it is. It will follow your and Kurogiri's orders, unless it is in conflict with one of my own orders. In that case it will do what I say" Deku explained. He then walked to his lab to get his villain costume. It was quite simple. Black pants, a white shirt and a white lab coat. Under the coat, Deku had a brown leather back harness with several pouches containing his equipment. He also had a utility belt lined up with darts containing several drugs and substances, along with another pouch. Once Deku had gotten everything he needed, he walked back up to the bar. "I'm ready, let's go" He said. Kurogiri then made a warp gate and they walked through it.

When Deku emerged out of the warp gate he took a look around the facility. It was massive, just like you would expect from UA. Right ahead of him was a massive staircase and on the top stood class 1-A. Deku looked through the students for one person. It didn't take long until he saw the shocked face of his old childhood friend. Deku then noticed that their teacher, Eraserhead had jumped down the staircase and was fighting the petty villains.

"I hate it when pros live up to their reputation" Shigaraki commented and scratched his neck. "They're only fodder anyways. All Might isn't here though. Maybe he reached his limit?" Deku replied "Kurogiri, go and spread out the students and remember who I wanted to have a little chat with" he ordered and Kurogiri disappeared. Not long after a portal opened up for Deku. "Don't screw this up" He told Shigaraki and walked through the portal.

After walking through the portal, Deku found himself at the landslide zone. It didn't take long before he saw his target. A boy with red and white hair who was currently interrogating to villains he had frozen. "Shoto Todoroki, the boy with two quirks and son of the number two hero, Endeavor. I can't wait to see what I could learn from you" Deku said to himself. He walked up behind Todoroki. "How do you plan to kill All Might?" Todoroki asked one of the frozen villains. Suddenly, Deku took out a dart and stabbed into Todoroki's neck. "I can answer that for you" He said in a cheerful voice as the other boy fell on the ground.

Deku walked over to the paralyzed student and pulled out a syringe and a pair of scissors. "Sorry for the inconvenience, but people can be so reluctant. It's easier to just paralyze them" Deku said and cut off some of Todoroki's hair with his scissors. Todoroki tried to say something, but all that came out was small grunts. "Don't worry, I just need some samples of your DNA and I'll be on my way" Deku said and put the syringe into one of Todoroki's veins and started pulling out the blood. "Maybe you should use your fire some more" Deku commented.

When the syringe was half full, Deku was interrupted by someone punching him in the back of his head. "Who did that!?" He yelled and pulled out the syringe. He tried looking for the attacker, but couldn't see anyone. "Toru Hagakure" Deku called out. He saw some dirt being kicked up, as if someone flinched when he said the name. "I would recommend you to not to get in the way of my research. Especially considering there isn't much I could learn from keeping you alive" He threatened.