The Phoenix's fight

Deku stood on top of a hill, looking down on Deika city, waiting for the attack groups to get into position. He couldn't wait to destroy this city, the heart of the Meta liberation army. They had suddenly begun making moves against his revolution a year prior, just when they were ready to fully attack hero society. "You really thought you could stop the future. I can't wait to see everything you fought for collapse in front of you, Re-Destro" Deku said to himself. He then suddenly heard someone in his earpiece. "All groups in position Deku. We'll attack on your command" The voice of Dabi reported. "Great, commence the attack. Show them that nothing will stand in the way of the Phoenix revolution" Deku ordered. "Oh, we will" Dabi replied. Within seconds, Deku could start to see signs of battle all around the outskirts of the city. Flashes of fire, debris being blown up and the yelling of the opposing forces.

Deku stood silent for a moment, taking in the sight. "What do you say, high end?" Deku asked and looked at something standing behind him. A creature that had lost almost all traces of the humanity it once had and sounded like it was in constant pain. A vaguely humanoid figure with nearly black skin that had cracks with a thick black mist rolling out of them, shrouding most of the creature in the mist. The only clear features of the creature were two white glowing eyes and a dark brown bird mask that had been sowed to the face. "Let's give this city an overhaul" Deku smirked as he looked at his creation.

The high end nomu snapped it's attention towards Deku before looking towards the city. "Will...follow...master" The creature said through it's pain as it slowly began walking towards the city. It then stopped for a moment and the mask opened up, oozing out black mist. The nomu then let out a chilling, inhuman screech that could be heard across the entire city, before it ran straight into the city at immense speed. "Well, don't want to miss out on all the fun" Deku said to himself as he too, began walking into the city.

For the most part, things were quiet as Deku walked towards the city centre. He could see and hear his followers fighting in the distance. A tower of ice, flashes of blue and white fire and the general sound of fighting. But if everything worked out as Deku had hoped, his followers would clear out a direct and unobstructed path all the way to the central tower.

Of course, not everything could go according to plan, and Deku suddenly noticed two groups charging against him from both left and right. This didn't faze him however, and instead he gave an unsettling smirk that made a few of the attackers falter. Deku quickly placed a palm down on the ground. Then, in the blink of an eye, the ground under one of the attacking groups was deconstructed, then reconstructed into spikes, impaling almost all of the attackers.

Deku then looked towards the remaining group with a sinister smile. "You still think you've got a chance?" He asked in a dark tone. Several of the attackers were now slowly backing away, which Deku noticed. "The cowards die first" He declared as green lighting spread across his body. He then launched himself past the front of the attacking group and to the back. He punched the first person into a building, killing them. Deku then released an explosion toward three more people, killing them too. A larger group of people then tried charging Deku, who jumped above them before fire erupted from his feet, burning the attackers to death.

After just a minute, Deku had killed everyone who had tried to attack him and was once more heading towards the central tower, where Re-destro was. "They really thought they could kill me" Deku chuckled. "Even if I lost, I would just come back stronger" He said with confidence as he kept walking through the streets. He could clearly see the signs of battle getting worse as he approached the central tower. Even entire buildings turned into pebbles. "The high end has been busy" Deku chuckled.

Eventually Deku reached central tower and found it surrounded by Re-destro's followers. Amongst them, a man stood on top of a van, giving out orders. The man then noticed Deku approaching the tower and ordered the followers to attack Deku. Deku stopped moving as he saw the massive horde charged against him, significantly faster than what he expected. "Some voice activated booster quirk maybe?" He wondered as he calmly placed his palm on the ground. Cracks formed from Deku's palm and towards the surrounding buildings and suddenly, the supporting beams was deconstructed. The buildings slowly tipped over before collapsing onto the attacking horde of people, crushing them.