All Hands on Deck

While Deku was visiting the Tinkerer, his generals had been in the planning room discussing what to focus on next. However, that changed when Deku came barging into the room. "I don't care what you are discussing or what plans you're laying right now. Drop everything" He said as he walked into the planning room. "Did your meeting go well?" Spinner asked. "It did. Eri is back with me" Deku replied briefly. "However, me and the Tinkerer came to a dangerous conclusion which needs addressing" He explained. "You sound nervous" Mushou mentioned. "I am" Deku replied.

Deku took a deep breath before he continued talking. "I just made you a general yesterday and you already have to deal with this" He mumbled to himself. "What did you find out Deku?" Dabi asked. "I won't sugar-coat it for any of you. But there is a high likelihood that someone is trying to bring back All for one" Deku answered, making a deafening silence fall upon the room.

"All for one? Isn't that the villain All Might killed?" Mushou wondered, breaking the silence. "Oh right. You don't know" Deku said, making Mushou slightly confused. "All for one was a dangerous and powerful man. He was born during the first generation of quirk users. His quirk, of which he is named after, allows him to take quirks and then use them or transfer them as he pleases. I used the basis of that to allow myself to have multiple quirks in fact. Anyways, for generations he controlled large parts of Japan up until All Might defeated him the first time around. That fight became classified information. All Might believed he killed All for one, but he also received a major injury that would cripple his abilities. Of course, All for one survived and began making the League of Villains in secret. Grooming Shigaraki to be his successor. Then I came along and threw a wrench in that. I was the one who killed All for one, not All Might. He just did the brunt of it. After that I finished the League of Villains and started the revolution" Deku explained.

"Well, we've killed him before. We can do it again" Todoroki said. "You don't understand do you?" Deku chuckled. "The All for one we dealt with was an old and crippled man. He couldn't survive unless he was hooked up to his medical equipment. Not to mention that he didn't yet have a reason to suspect me of anything. That won't happen again. The All for one that is being cloned right now will be a young and powerful one. We already know that this ally of All for one has at least an equal understanding of quirk compared to me. This All for one will have more quirks, more power and will be in his prime. Not to mention the desire to kill me. I killed him and his chosen successor, he will not like that" Deku explained.

"So what do we do?" Mushou asked. "Do we have any clue where he is?" She added. "All we know is that the person who is currently bringing him back is someone that uses the alias of Daruma Ujiko" Deku replied "That is why from this moment and until both this doctor and All for one are dead, the revolution will drop all current operations. We will focus solely on locating and eliminating All for one and his ally. Preferably before All for one comes back to life" He explained. "That is what I want you to take care of. Meanwhile I will try to find clues through other sources. That is all" Deku said and started heading towards the door. "What sources?" Dabi asked sceptically. "The Tinkerer for one. She is the one who came to these conclusions in the first place. I also have another source that may or may not have something. Who they are is irrelevant" Deku replied and left the room.

While walking to his room one of Deku's secure phones began ringing. Deku picked up the phone and began talking. "Oh, so you found the package" Izuku said with a gleeful attitude. "I won't ask how you got my address, but I guess you wanted me to call you" Ochako replied. "Of course. Some things have happened that requires some talking" Izuku said as he walked into his room and closed the door. "Did the conversation with Eri go badly?" Ochako wondered with slight concern. "No, not in the slightest. Eri is back with me now. You should see her. She has grown so much" Izuku answered with a small smile. "So we could have a meeting set up soon?" Ochako asked. "We will have a meeting in one hour" Izuku replied. "What!?" Ochako exclaimed. "Yes. One hour from now. I'll send you the address. Eri will be there. I have someone else who I need to talk to" Izuku explained. "And after Eri has left I need to talk with you privately" He added. "You sound worried" Ochako stated. "I know. I'll tell you once we can talk face to face. See you later" Izuku replied and ended the call. "I hope everything works out" He muttered.