Defeat

Deku looked at the single large bunker door in front of him with a cold expression. It was imbedded into the face of a cliff. There was no other external structure for miles, only mountains and trees. He was almost impressed over how well this place was hidden.

"This is it?" Deku scoffed. "4 months of constant investigation for a simple metal door" He said. "But I guess it is whatever is behind it we are after"

Behind Deku stood an armada of his followers and all the nomus he could muster. Beside him stood his generals, who had been a bit worried about Deku. Most of them could tell that something had happened to Deku. They just couldn't quite figure out what.

Deku then walked forwards to the massive metal door. He placed his palm on the cold metal surface before saying a single word to his followers. "Attack" He said right before the door was disassembled into atoms. His followers quickly followed through and stormed past him into the unknown depts beneath the ground.

Garaki looked over some recent data when he heard the intruder alert going off. He quickly ran over to his chair and pulled up a monitor as said chair began moving across the floor. "To soon" Garaki mumbled once he saw the hordes of people storming into his facility. He then jumped off the chair once it reached a large glass tube. "No need to worry. We just need to skip a few steps" Garaki said and began working on the tube's control panel. He then looked at the body that was suspended in the clear fluid inside the glass tube. "The nomus just has to keep them busy for a while" He said and pressed a button on a remote.

The attack had gone surprisingly smooth for Deku so far. Of course, he knew something would happen. It was only a matter of time. And as he walked through the maze of corridors, that obstacle came. And it came with the sound of screaming nomus, and not from his own. However, instead of feeling worried, Deku could only smirk. "Now he is defenceless" He chuckled.

Garaki wasn't the only one who had been busy. Besides making nomus and locating Garaki; Deku had put together a mixture of quirks to allow him to quickly get to Garaki once inside the facility. A modified seismographic quirk allowed him to sense large parts of the facility around him. Then a quirk that allowed him to easily make tunnels. Combined, those would allow him to pinpoint Garaki's location and get to him quickly. And now, Garaki had sent all his nomus away. "Never leave yourself undefended Garaki. Rule number one under unexpected attacks" Deku mumbled as he tried to locate which room Garaki could be in.

It didn't take long before Deku sensed a large room deep beneath him. "Garaki's lab has been located and I'm making a way to it. Move on to phase two" He ordered into his earpiece. Deku then placed his hand against the wall next to him, making a tunnel suddenly appear. Deku charged up one for all and ran into the tunnels, heading straight for Garaki. "I'm not letting you come back All for one"

Even with one for all, Deku still took a few minutes before he reached the end of the tunnel he had made. He could sense the big room on the other side much more clearly now. Including the nervous steps of Garaki and a big glass tube. Deku didn't hesitate any further and smashed through the wall and into Garaki's lab.

Garaki staggered back once he saw Deku heading straight for him, out from a hole in the wall. "How!? I sent 8 high ends after your little charade" Garaki exclaimed while standing defensively in front of All for one.

"You sent 8 nomus towards my distraction" Deku corrected him. "They won't help you now" He said and finally reached Garaki. Deku lifted the old man up by the coat and looked at him with cold eyes. "You seem familiar" He said with a threatening voice.