The fall

"Are you sure he will take the bait?" Todoroki asked Deku as the two waited on a rooftop. "It's been an hour now. 6 known revolution members, 12 nomus, 7 heroes dead, and he is the closest top 10 hero. Your father won't risk losing his fragile image this way" Deku replied as he glanced across the street, towards Endeavour's agency. And almost as if planned, Endeavour came charging out of his agency, propelling himself with his flames with several sidekicks following behind him. "Speak of the devil" Todoroki began. "And he shall appear" Deku finished. "Or leave in this case. Quickly, we don't have time to lose" He quickly added and jumped down the building.

Once Deku and Todoroki had landed in an alleyway to the side of the building, Deku activated one for all and removed a manhole cover. The duo jumped down the open shaft and into a narrow and dark tunnel filled with wires. Todoroki made a small white flame in his left hand, illuminating the tunnel as he and Deku made their way ahead.

After a short while Deku stopped and placed his palm against the side of the wall and focused. Suddenly, the entire tunnel blew open into a massive cavern with massive concrete pillars. "The schematics were correct. Destroy these and the entire agency will crumble down" Deku huffed, slightly exhausted from exerting himself. "Are you alright?" Todoroki asked. "Yeah, but using Overhaul like that takes a lot" Deku replied. "Now hurry up. We need to tear down this place before our companions are captured" He said.

Todoroki gave a quick nod before sending out ice across the room, covering every pillar. Loud cracks could be heard across the room, as the pillars weakened. "I would recommend getting out of here, once the pillars are gone the entire room will-" Deku said. "I know" Todoroki interrupted and boosted himself up to the small tunnel they had walked through. "Alright Endeavour. Let's see how you like to see your achievements tumble down" Deku said as black whips shot out of his body grabbed every pillar. He then propelled himself out of the cavern with one for all, ripping apart the brittle pillars. Within the seconds the cavern collapsed on itself.

Deku and Todoroki quickly got back to the streets and got a front seat look as Endeavour's skyscraper of an agency started collapsing. It started off slow as one side started sinking into the ground, meters at the time. Screams started to fill the surrounding area as people ran away from the collapsing building. The side that had been sinking quicker then suddenly collapsed entirely, exposing the inside of the remains of the building. Deku could see all the remaining sidekick scrambling to evacuate the other employees of the agency. Not long after, the remains of the building came crashing down as well. Killing the remaining people or trapping them beneath the rubble.

"This will ruin his reputation" Deku said with a smirk. "Let's extract the distraction team before the heroes overwhelm them" He said and opened a portal. Deku and Todoroki started walking into the portal, but stopped when they heard an explosion coming from the rubble. "Go ahead. I'll keep a portal open" Deku ordered. "Alright, I'll notify you when everyone is safe" Todoroki replied and walked through the portal.

Deku turned his attention back to the rubble just as another explosion blew away pieces of it and a familiar figure launched up from it. Deku kept a close eye on the person as he charged up one for all. "I can see why he wanted you Kacchan!" Deku shouted, drawing Bakugo's attention. "Deku!" Bakugo yelled as he launched himself towards Deku like a projectile. Deku barely dodged the attack, slightly surprised by the speed. "I mean, without Todoroki he had to settle for second best" He taunted with a grin.

"2 years of hiding and you do this? Do you know how many people you just murdered!?" Bakugo yelled, ignoring Deku's quip "You mean Endeavour's employees? I never liked those who supported the system anyways" Deku replied nonchalantly. "Same goes for you" He added in a cold voice before charging towards Bakugo.