Stuck

Deku couldn't help but chuckle as he was escorted through the halls of his facility and out to the waiting armoured truck. Even fully restrained, with no chance of escape, the heroes still didn't dare to take any chances. "I have to say that I'm flattered that you would take so much trouble just to put little me in prison" Deku smirked. "Shut it. You've already caused enough trouble" One of the police officers behind him replied. "Why would I shut up? I don't have much else to do now" Deku asked. He tried to get a look at the police officer, but was unable to due to the restraints put on him. "Nothing more to say? That's boring" Deku said.

After many minutes, Deku was taken out of the facility and transported into an armoured truck. Still heavily restrained. After Deku, Eraserhead climbed into the truck and sat down watching over Deku has the doors closed and the truck began its' drive.

"It was quite a big escort along with this truck out there. Did you want to ensure I wouldn't escape or did you expect to arrest more than one?" Deku asked. Eraserhead remained silent, much to Deku's annoyance. "I have to say, bringing you along just to catch me was the right play on your part. Your quirk is really the greatest counter to my own quirks. Such a shame I wasted most of that sample on experiments rather than myself" Deku monologued. Not gaining any reactions from Eraserhead

"I know you're probably not allowed to talk with me, but could you answer one question? For how long have you known about me and Uraraka's meetings?" Deku asked, finally gaining a reaction from Eraserhead. "So she told you" He muttered. "Told me? Do you have so little faith in your own students?" Deku asked. "No, it was simply a matter of investigating on my part" He said, answering himself.

"I've known Uraraka for a long time now, so I knew there was something bothering her. At first I thought it was just Kacchan finding out about our dream connection, but she kept acting weirdly even after I brought it up. So I looked deeper, and I found Present mic spying on our meetings" Deku explained, gaining a slightly shocked expression from Eraserhead. "Don't be so surprised. Present mic isn't known for being the most discrete hero" Deku said. "Anyways, I knew that Present mic wasn't the one who figured out about our meetings. So either, All Might got the information out of her or you connected the dots one way or another. I know All Might would never accept his precious successor having regular meetings with a villain. Which, by the process of elimination leaves you" He explained.

"Now there is just one question left. Why? Why let your student have meetings with a villain?" Deku asked, staring at Eraserhead's dark expression. "I know what it is like" the hero replied. "Come on Eraserhead, you have to give me more than that Especially if you want crucial information" Deku said with a smile. "It is and exchange of information, and I think I'm being very generous" He added.

After a moment of silence, Eraserhead replied. "I know what it is like to get close to a villain. I can understand why that happens" He said, before hesitating for a moment. "Because I did so myself once. And someone got hurt" He concluded. "I see, very interesting" Deku said with a thoughtful expression. "Well, I'm a man of my word, you'll get the information I promised" Deku said. "I was planning on telling Uraraka about this at next opportunity, but I guess you would suffice. All for one's allies are still alive and active" He said.

"I had DNA samples of all members of the league of villains. And two of them gives a worrying implication. Shigaraki is the first. He escaped from my grasp at first. When my nomus brought him back he was dead and his DNA slightly altered. Someone had taken him, taken stem cells and various DNA samples from him, killed him and then returned him to my nomus. I don't know why, but I do know that whoever did it most likely knows quirks as well as I do and wants to make something" Deku explained, gaining Eraserhead's attention. "The second discovery was that of Kurogiri and the fact that he is a nomu. Not a particularly strong one, but highly intelligent. I myself don't know how to make a nomu like that. Meaning someone has been experimenting with nomus long before I began, and may have more knowledge than I do. This someone is an ally of All for one, and most likely the same person who kidnapped Shigaraki before I could" Deku explained.