Into the Fire

"Come on. Face me" Deku muttered. He stood in the middle of an empty street waiting for All for one. Deku had just broadcasted a direct challenge to All for one, he knew that the villain would show up. It was all just a ruse of course. A way to get All for one to his facility.

As Deku's thoughts ran wild with potential outcomes, All for one literally came flying from the sky and landed on the ground in front of Deku. "I was not expecting this sort of direct challenge from you" All for one said as the dust settled around him. "This is something I wold expect from All Might"

"I'm no All Might" Deku said as he pressed a button on a remote. Massive speakers suddenly emerged from the walls of the surrounding buildings and began blasting at full strength. "I only challenge people I can defeat" He added.

All for one sent out an air-blast that destroyed the speakers. "You'll need more than that do defeat me" He said.

"You think that was everything?" Deku asked as he suddenly appeared from behind All for one, catching the latter of guard. Deku's fist smashed into All for one's face, pushing him back into a portal.

All for one grabbed Deku's arm and slammed him into the ground as the two came through the portal. All for one then took a quick look on the new surroundings and saw that he was surrounded by Deku's revolution. "What are you waiting for? Kill him!" Deku ordered and launched himself away with an explosion aimed at All for one.

Todoroki sent a massive glacier towards All for one who shattered it with a beam of energy. But through the shattered ice came a tornado of blue and white fire. All for one put up a barrier in front of himself. The torrent of fire slowly began pushing All for one back. The floor under All for one shifted as spikes shot up and pierced his legs and he felt knifes pierce his back before exploding. "Desperate fools" All for one said. A ball of dark energy then started forming between his hands. "All your efforts will be futile" He said with a sinister smile as the ball of energy exploded.

A bright light blinded everyone for a second before a shockwave blew away everyone. The fire and the ground under All for one was immediately blown away as the shockwave shook the entire facility.

"I admire your courage and drive Deku. It is such a shame that your drive is so misguided" All for one said as the dust settled. "You could have been a valuable ally" He added as coils of rebar shot up from the ground. They shot forwards aimed directly at Deku's chest. But before they reached their target, a certain blonde hero popped out from the ground besides All for one with his fist ready to strike.

"Power!" Lemillion shouted as he punched a surprised All for one in the face. All for one lost his concentration and the coils of rebar stopped mere centimetres from Deku's chest. And then, one of the walls blew open as the heroes stormed into massive underground hall.

"What?" All for one wondered out loud and glared dangerously at Deku. "You clever little boy" He hissed and launched himself towards Deku.

"Hey!" Bakugo yelled as he came from All for one's side. "It's not him you should focus on" He snarled. Bakugo pulled out his pin and released the full power of the explosion into All for one's side, sending him flying into the wall.

"You're late" Deku said as he brushed off the dust on his clothes.

"So you set this all up huh?" Bakugo asked. "But it makes sense I guess. We got a common enemy" He added and looked to the crater in the wall that All for one was climbing out of.

"So truce?" Deku asked.

"Yeah, at least until the bastard is dead" Bakugo replied and smashed his hands together, letting out a small explosion. "Die!" He yelled and charged towards All for one, with Deku not far behind.