Chapter 11 : I wish I could take it back

Edited

Nicholes POV

I walk into the living room unsure of how I was going to tell him. I mean I want to tell him but I don't want him to think differently of me.

I sit on the couch next to Maverick."Are you okay?" Maverick Asks. "Yeah, I'm fine," I say "You know how you asked me if I was a virgin.""Yeah," He says slowly

"Well I wanted to tell you why I thought that."I say trying not to cry. "You don't have to tell me." He says

"No, it's okay I want to," I say "I dated this guy named Derik. I ran into him at the mall the other day. Well we had been dating for six months and we were happy or so I thought. One day we were alone in his house and he asked if I would give him my virginty. I told  him maybe one day but I didn't mean it. I didn't love him and I wanted to give it to someone I love. Well it was like two weeks later we were making out and he started lifting my shirt up. I told him no but he didn't stop. He broke up with me the next day"

At this point I was crying. 

"I told him to stop so many times." I sob "I never told anybody because I didn't want them to look at me differently."

Maverick grabs me and lays down on the couch with me in his arms slowly rubbing my back.

"It's okay," he says "I think you are an amazing strong and beautiful women."

I smiled at him and cuddled into his chest.

After a couple of minutes he let me choose what to watch I put on To All The Boys I've Loved Before.

After the movie was over we went back home. It sounds odd coming out of my mouth. I didn't think I would ever have somewhere to call home.

Later on that night I made dinner for everyone and by everyone I mean Angela, Ray, Mav, and myself

I made spaghetti and meatballs. It used my grandmothers recipe. Before my dad died she gave me a book with a bunch of recipes in them.After dinner I took a quick shower and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with a terrible pain in my lower stomach great. Mother Nature just had to come.

I took another shower wanting to relax my body more. After I got out I put on a black top with skinny jeans paired with White Adidas. I let my hair do its own natural thing which was crazy curly and my make up was natural again today.

 I let my hair do its own natural thing which was crazy curly and my make up was natural again today

I made breakfast again. Me and Maverick cleaned the kitchen.

"I need to go to the store." I say to Maverick after we are done cleaning the kitchen.

"Why?" He asks

"I need tampons." I say

"Oh," he says "I will take you."

He walks off to get his keys and I go to get my wallet. I have plenty of money when I turned fifteen I got a job and started saving for collage and extra things like cloths and make up. I got fired a couple day before Maverick bought me.

I walk into the store and walk straight to the isle I need. I get the things and walked of to find Maverick. I have been looking for him for twenty minute,

"Marco." I yell.

"Polo." Someone yells from the front of the store.

Sounded like Maverick  I follow the voice to the front of the store I get in line and let the lady scan my stuff.

I was about to give my card to the lady but someone hands her a ten dollar bill instead.

She starts to grab it but I grab it first and give her my card. I hand the ten back to Maverick. I see him playfully glaring at me.

When we got to the car I grabbed the aux cord and plugged my phone into it. I put my playlist on shuffle and turned the volume up. Maybe I will Learn by Rhys come on.

I sing quietly under my breath

"How many times must a girl's heart break Before she finally learns? That every single word they say is fake And when they leave, it burns I've got nothing left so you can take it Promise me you'll tell me when you're done But if you find some hope you better break it 'Cause baby, I don't like what I've become."

"There is a ball tomorrow night do you want to come with me." Maverick asks after the song is over

"Sure." I say