Chapter 26 Closer

Edited

Once we get home we both go inside holding hands. Daisy runs to me. I pick her up kissing her hand grabbing Mavericks hand again. We go sit of the couch my back is against his chest and Daisy is on me.

Maverick wraps his arms around my waist pulling me as close as he can. I want to tell him how much I love him.

We both ended up falling asleep. I woke up to someone taking pictures of us and giggling.

I feel Mavericks arm pull me a little closer

I feel Mavericks arm pull me a little closer. Daisy starts licking my hand so I put her down and she runs of I cuddle back up to Mav him holding onto me really tight.

He start breathing a little harder. I start rubbing his back. "Maverick wake up baby," he sits up really fast. "Nichole," he says looking around. "I'm right here," I say he look down at me hugging me close to his body.

"Are you okay," I whisper. He nods his head trying to pull me closer even though we are already right against each other.

"Closer," he mumbles. I wrap my arms around him holding him tightly. "You guys are so cute," someone says from the doorway causing me to jump. Maverick groan shoving his head in my neck. Ben comes and sits on the couch Rachel goes towards the kitchen.

Maverick goes back to sleep. "How was it," Ben asks. "Good she thinks I should go into deeper detail with someone." I say playing with Mavericks hair. "Who," he asks. "I don't know maybe Angela or Maverick," I say. Maverick tightens his grip just a little. Ben nods.

Rachel walks in and sits down next to Ben. "So Nichole sweat heart where are your parent," Rachel asks. "Well ones dead and the other is crazy," I say. Maverick opens his eyes and looks at me. Was he awake the whole time.

"I'm hungry," Maverick says getting up and pulling me to the kitchen. He grabs my waist putting  me on the counter before opening the pantry. He grabs some red Doritos. He helps me off the counter before sitting down on the couch and pulling me down.

He has his back against the side and I'm in between his legs with my head on his chest. He just starts eating his Doritos.

He holds a Dorito in front of my mouth I laugh pushing it up towards his face. It's very quit in here all I can here is Mav eating chips.

I shiver grabbing the blanket of the side of the couch covering myself up laying on my side closing my eyes.

I guess they think I'm sleeping. "I'm sorry I didn't know," Rachel says. "It's okay mom she knows that," Maverick tells her. Yeah I do. I ended up actually falling asleep. I sleep a lot. 

I get to go back to school tomorrow. I open my eyes I'm still on Mavericks chest but he's watching a movie.

I look to the other couch to see no one they must have left. I sit up straddling Mavericks waist making him look at me he smiles wrapping his arms around me pulling me against him.

I smile leaning in and kissing him. I pull away and look into his eyes. "I l," I get cute of by three people coming back into the living room. "Keep
It PG," the boy says. "Fuck of Dawson," Maverick says.

"Nichole that's my little brother Dawson," Maverick says to the boy who is about 5'9 green eyes and blond curly hair. I stand up going to shake his hand but just like his parents he hugs me.

He mumbles something under his breath but apparently Ben and so does Maverick by the angry expression on his face hears him and smacked the back of his head. "It was a joke dad," Dawson says. I go sit back down with Mav. "Better of been," Maverick tells him

We decided to have sandwiches for dinner. After dinner Rachel and Ben decide to go home but Dawson wanted to stay the night.

Me and Maverick head to our room. I start to go into the bathroom but Maverick stops me. "Can I join," he says smirking. "Sure," I say shutting the door and quickly locking it.

I got in the shower stepping under the water closing my eyes. All the sudden if felt arms go around my waist making my jump causing Maverick to chuckle.

He's in the shower with me naked and wet. I lean my head back as he trails kisses from my shoulder to my neck. He pulls away grabbing my shampoo before washing my hair. He helps rinse it out and do the conditioner I washed his hair for him.

After we were done he wrapped a towel around his waist grabbing one for me wrapping it around me.

We go into the closet maverick puts on some boxers and grabs one of his shirts before coming over to me. I put on some underwear and his shirt he brought me and grab my hairbrush only for it to be snatched out of my hand.

Maverick brushes threw my hair before putting it in a simple braid.

We both lay down. "Do you wanna talk about it," he says suddenly. "Talk about what," I ask. "Anything," he says I shrug my shoulders not looking at him. "The therapy lady said I needed to tell someone more into detail about what happened," I say. He nods waiting to see if I'm gonna continue. "I don't know who I would tell I don't want Angela to know more than she has to."

"If I tell you then every time you see me your gonna think about what I told you," I say. "No I don't think it would," he says "I don't think anything can change the way I see you."

"Promise," I say holding up my pinky. He laces his with mine. "Promise," he says I lay my head on his chest not looking at him.

"When I was sixteen me and Derek were going to go swimming. The week before I had heard them taking about me getting pregnant so I got on birth control. We went swimming I was wearing a pink two piece swimsuit. With a pink cover up. I took of my cover up to get in but Derek asked me to come with him so I did. We went his room I thought he needed help choosing what swim trunks to wear. He shoved me on the bed and started kissing me. I didn't kiss back at first but he got mad so I did. He uh he took of my swimsuit bottoms. I tried to stop him but I couldn't. He tied my hands to the bed post because I wouldn't stop hitting and shoving him trying to get him of. He unbuttoned his jeans then looked at me and smirked. He unzipped his pants taking them and his boxers off. He got on top of my and took of my top. He forced my legs apart. Before doing it. The enter time he was grabbing my boobies and squeezing the really hard there was bruises that lasted for weeks."

Maverick starts rubbing my back. "The second time fought just as hard he tied my hand together but I wouldn't stop kicking him so he mad me lay on my stomach. The third time was in an alley. He made me give him a blowjob. He uh fingered me but got made when I didn't cum. Then he used his hand to hold me down. I was a hundred and ten pounds. I couldn't of stopped him. He broke up with me saying he couldn't get what he wanted so I was useless," I finish my long story. Closing my eyes waiting for me to shove him off of him and call me nasty. He never does he just hold me tight. Soon we both fall asleep.