Chapter 27 I Have A Boyfriend

Edited

The next morning I wake up to my alarm for school
going off. Maverick groan shutting the alarm off. He looks at me and smiles.

"What did your brother say last night," I ask remembering that he mumbled something under his breath. "It was about your boobs," he says. That's very very weird.

I get up going into the closet changing my outfit to some ripped jeans with a pink of the shoulder top and white converse

I straighten my hair putting brush my teeth. Then put on some mascara and chapstick. I walk out and see Maverick sleeping so I bend down kissing his four head. "I love you see you later," I say grabbing my bag and keys leaving.

I arrived at school and went to my locker getting my stuff for first period when the overwhelming scent of clone meets my nose making me want to go. I look to my left seeing Jack the F boy of our school.

"Hey sexy can I have your number," he says grabbing my waist. I shove his hand of me and glare at him. "First of all no I have a boyfriend. Second don't touch me. Third lay of the clone you stink," I say walking to my first period.

Jack comes and sits next to you. "Look sexy we all know you don't have a boyfriend," he says. I roll my eyes "yes I do," I say. "What's his name and let me see a picture," he says. "Will you leave me alone if I do," I say he nods. I pull out my phone showing a picture of me and him the other day when we went swimming.

"His name is," I try to say but he cuts me off. "Maverick miller," he says "He would never date you he doesn't date." "You can meet him this afternoon," I say. He nods and if he doesn't show you give me your number. "Deal," I say. Paying attention to the teacher.

During lunch I texted maverick and told him what happened he said he would be by my car waiting for me. The last bell rings and I put my stuff in my locker.

"Ready to give me your number," Jack says. I roll my eyes and leave he follows behind me with a smirk. I go to my car and see maverick wearing all black and he does not look happy. I hug him kissing his lips.

He turns to Jack who just looks at us in disbelief. "You got a fucking problem," he says. He shakes his head no and leaves little bitch. Maverick opens my car door for me before getting in his own he follows me.

Once we get home we go inside and Daisy starts licking my legs. I bend down petting her.

"We should go out for dinner tonight," Maverick says. I nod "how fancy," I ask. "Wear a Dress," he says. I nod heading upstairs with Daisy to find a dress.

I finally found one

I finally found one.  It's burgundy of the shoulder and slightly longer in the back. I match it with some black heels.  I quickly shower not washing my hair I sit down at my vanity in my towel curing my hair and putting some mascara and burgundy colored lipstick.

It's about 6:30 and I just finished getting ready. I slid my heals on and go downstairs. I see maverick sitting on the couch. He hears my heals and stands up. Looking me up and down a couple times. I take the time to see what he is wearing black dress pants with a black dress shirt and black dress shoes.

" You look beautiful," he says. "Thank you," I say "you look handsome," he says thank you and leads me outside where there is one of his men waiting by a black Range Rover. He opens the back seat both of us sliding before getting in and driving.

We pull up to a fancy restaurant before going in and showed us to our seats. "Hey my names is Dan and I'll be your waiter to night what can I get you to drink," he says smiling at me. "Champion for both of us," Maverick says. He leaves maverick asking what I want to eat I told him something small. The waiter comes back setting out glasses down taking out food order. Maverick got my chicken tenders from the kids meal.

Maverick picks up his glass holding it out to toast. "To the love of my life," he says. Causing my eyes to widen taping out cups together before drinking some of it. "I love you Nichole. Your my soul mate. The love of my life and I don't want to live without you." Maverick says. "I love you," I say to him.

Once he pays for the bill we head home going straight to our bathroom I take of my make up as maverick takes of his shirt. "Can you unzip my dress," I ask.

He nods pressing his back to me before slowly unzipping it. He guides it of my body all the way to the ground.

He kisses my neck before turning me around. We lean in at the same time. Once our lips connect the butterflies are back. He licks my bottoms lip asking for entrance I open my mouth.

He taps my thigh telling me to jump I do and he pushes my back against the wall pressing his member to my core making me moan. I pull away to breath and he immediately goes to my neck.

He trails little kisses down my neck before he pulls away looking into my eyes. "I love you," he says. I smile at him. "I love you more,". He smiles kissing my four head before putting me down.

I walk over to the shower stripping out of the rest of my cloths before getting in and turning on the warm water. Maverick soon joins me once again washing my hair for me. I wash his and we wash our on body's. Maverick has a very big penis.

We get out he once agin wraps a towel around himself then me. Then we go to the closet putting our normal sleep cloths before we lay down.

"Goodnight baby I love you," Maverick says as I cuddle into him. "Goodnight, I love you too,"

Daisy jumps on the bed laying with us before all three of us fall asleep.