Chapter 14 Dumb Whore

Edited

I wake up in the morning with a awful headache from crying. I realize that there is an arm around my waist I automatically know it is Mav. I feel embarrassed about what happens last night.

I get up and go take a quick shower. After my shower I let my hair down in natural curls. I put on a white cropped cami with a plaid skirt with black heel boots and a leather jacket. I throw on some red lipstick and mascara.

After I'm done getting ready I leave a note on the side table saying I've gone to school. I go to Angela's room. "Do you have a car I can barrow to go to school." I ask her she rolls over opens her side table drawer and hands me a pair of keys. She hands them to mumbling "Maverick bought it for you." "Thanks,"I mumble before leaving.

I go to the garage and get into the dark blue mustang and climb in starting the car and backing out of the drive way and head towered school.

When I get to school everybody is staring I don't know if it because of the car because of the outfit. I know the outfit is bold but I'm trying to show that nobody can mess with me. Lame I know. I get my books for first period and go to class.

Today is going pretty good other then the fact I didn't have any lunch but I'll be fine. I am standing at my locket grabbing books for my next class when someone shoved me.

"You think your cool don't you," Beth questions. Aka school Barbie. I open my gym bag and grab my sweats and throw them over my skirt. I am not fighting this hoe in a skirt. I take of my leather jacket and hang it in my locker. I throw my hair up in a messy bun.

I turn around and lung at her making her screech falling to the ground with me straddling hopefully I don't get any stds form this. I start throwing punches at her face.

She graves my hair trying to get me off her. So I grab her head and slam it into the ground a couple times till she's out cold. I stand up wiping the blood on my hand on her shirt.

I walk back to my locker and take my hair down put my leather jacket back on and throw my sweat pants in my locker. By time the i was done the principle was standing there.

"Let's go Nichole," he says disappointed. I follow him to the office with a smirk on my face. After about twenty minutes of lectureing me he calls Mav to come get me. Great I still feel embarrassed about last night.

After about ten minutes Mav and Angel come walking. They both have smirks on there face. I stand up and Angela holds her hand up for a high five. Umm okay I just high five her back.

The three of us walk out of the school side by side like something out of a movie everybody was watching us.

"Hand the mustang keys to Angela and let's go," Mav says. I pull the keys out of my purse handing them to her. I follow him to his car where he opens the door for me I slid into his seat.

After a couple seconds Mav slides into the drivers seat. I bust out laughing and he just looks at me like I'm crazy. "That dumb whore didn't even see it coming," I laugh gasping for air "she tought I was gonna let her treat me like trash again." He just chuckles and started the car and we head home.

I finally stop laughing and the rest of the drive is silent but not too uncomfortable. Just a touch awkward.

*Nicholes car*