Chapter 19 Annas

Edited

"Can I see them," Maverick asks sitting on our bed. "See what," I ask. "The scares baby," he answered. Oh that make sense.

I nod showing him my shoulders first. He places soft gently kisses on both of them giving me butterflies in my belly. He sits back down and I show him the ones on my sides. He doesn't kiss those that would be weird considering there placement.

Then I show him the ones underneath my boobies. Lastly I show him the one one that goes hip bone to hip bone. He looks at my eyes.  I try to adjust my cloths thinking he thinks I'm gross now.

He stops me and starts leaving small kisses on it. My eyes flutter closed at the feeling. I let out a sigh in content. A need shoots through my body like fire. He finally reaches the other side and stops.

I open my eyes to meat his. I smashed my lips to his. The butterflies and tingles are crazy I've never felt like this before. Without even realizing it I'm on my back with my head on the pillows and Maverick is on top of me.

My legs are wrapped around his waist I can feel his member poking me. He licks my lip asking for entrance which I accept. I run my hands down his sides to the bottom of his shirt pulling it up he brakes the kiss allowing me to take it off. Attaching his lips back to mine.

Eventually we both run out of air and he starts kissing along my neck sucking on a certain which makes me moan. I can feel him smirking against my neck.

I flip is so that I am on top now. I smash my lips to his and lick his bottom lip asking for entrance which he grants. He is running his hands down my side and at one point he grabs my butt causing me to moan again. He slides both his hand under my shirt I sit up and take it of throwing it across the room somewhere. Which makes  him let out a low growl.

He flips us over kissing down from neck to my chest leaving marks on the top of my breast. Then he goes lower down to the bottom of my stomach. He looks at the shorts I'm wearing and back up to me asking for permission I nod.

He hooks his thumb in the and goes to pull them down but I get flashback which makes me tense. Which Maverick sensed and looked up at me he unhooks his thumbs from my shorts.

"What are you doing," I ask "it's okay you can take them off." "No baby I can't I told you last night we weren't gonna rush," he says "I know your scared and that's okay I'm okay waiting for you,"

"But if we go ahead and do it then-" I say but he stops me "No,"he says "we aren't rushing it." he says "I know you think it needs to happen but there is other things we can do besides that," I just nod feeling bad because I messed it up again he walks into the closet and comes back with a pair of his sweatpants and one of his hoodies.

He motions me over with his hands. Putting on the hoddie I slide my shorts of stepping into the sweatpants "Thank you," I mumble and peck his lips. "I'm gonna go take a shower then I'm gonna take you somewhere," he says walking into the bathroom.

After he about twenty minutes he comes out wearing the same thing as me grey sweatpants with a black hoddie.

We go outside to his Jeep. He opens the door for me and picks me up by the waist and setting me in the seat.  He gets in the drivers seat and leaves the house.

After a fifteen minute drive he stops the car and gets out opening the door and helping me out. He laces our hands together and leads me into the woods.

We come up to a cliff. He sits down on the ground so I sit down next to him. "Baby," he says looking at me. "Yeah," I reply. He pulls out a littles necklace box from his pocket. "Will you be my girlfriend," he asks? "Yes," I say kissing him. He pulls away and hand my the box.

I open it to see a gold necklace with a sun and on the back his name was carved into it. "Thank you," I say "will you put it on," he grabs the necklace and puts it on his fingers grazing the back of my neck causing me to shiver.

After sitting in a couple minutes of silence holding hands. "Can I ask you a question," I ask. He nods his head waiting for me to continue. "Um is it gonna hurt when we do it for the first time," I mumble looking down embarrassed. He grabs my chin "You don't have to be embarrassed," he says "I'm not sure though it proably will but I don't know for sure,"

"This is gonna sound stupid but why," I say trying to look down but he doesn't let me. "Because of the size," he says kissing my check. "The size of your," I say pointing to his dick. He nods chuckling.

I look at his neck and giggle. He just smiles watching me. I marked him like he was my bitch. "I'm hungry," I say. He chuckles and leads me back to the car. He opens the door and picks me up and puts me in. He gets into the drivers side and leaves putting his hand on my thigh.

We arrive at Anna's we sit in the booth but instead of sitting I front of me he sits next to me. The waitress form last time comes back. "What can I get you guys to drink," she also drooling over my man.

"A new waitress, Dr Pepper, and a tea," Maverick says. She stops looking at him like she wants to eat him and leaves. A couple minutes later another waitress comes out and gives us our drinks and takes our food order.

Maverick ordered for me again cause I asked him too. After we ate we went home and laid down. Maverick was fast asleep with his head on my chest. I fall asleep soon after.