Chapter 38 Finally

Edited

Three years later.

Anna and I decide to open a bakery together. Tomorrow is the grand opening for it.

I wake up cuddled into Mavericks chest. I get up taking a shower. I curl my hair and put on mascara and red lipstick. I put on black jeans with a white top and a leather jacket and white converse.

Once maverick is ready we head to the bakery. We open it was kinda busy. We took a bunch of pictures.

After we closed Maverick picked me up saying he wants to take me somewhere. Once we get there he opens the car door for me.

It's the spot he asked me to be his girlfriend we haven't been here in a while.

I look at the beautiful view. I turn around to say something but Maverick is on one knee with a ring.

"Nichole your are the love of my life. I want to have kids with you I want to grow old with. I want to do everything with you. When we first meat I never realized I would fall in love with you. I'm so happy I did. Nichole Ane Smith will you marry me," he says.

"Yes," I say crying he slides the promise ring replacing it with the engagement ring and putting the promise ring in the box. He stands up hugging me. "I love you," I say.

We go home take a shower together and wash each other's hair.

We did it in the shower and on the bed.

Three weeks later.

The Bakery is doing good so good we hired another person. She sixteen and really sweet.

I wake up feeling sick. I stand up getting the urge to puke. I bend down emptying my stomach someone grabs my hair pulling out of my face with a hair tie. I sit on my butt. Maverick hands me a rag.

I whip my mouth standing up feeling sick again I put a hand over my mouth closing my eyes. Once the feeling goes away I brush my teeth and lay back down.

I texted Anna and told her I wasn't gonna be able to come today that I was sick. She said her and the new girl would take care of it.

Maverick pulls me to his chest kissing my fourhead.  We spend the day watching and talking about when we want to get married.

The next morning

I wake up feeling sick again I once again throw up. Maverick pulled my hair back wetting a rag handing it to me.

"You should go to the doctor," Maverick says once I stand up. I nod not wanting to talk.

The doctor said she could fit me in today. She made me pee in a cup.

"Good morning sweetheart how are you feeling," the doctor asks once she enters. "Okay, how about you," I say politely. "I'm good so we tested your pee and it looks like your pregnant," she says "I'll make you an appointment with an obgyn if you would like." "Yes please," I whisper.

She nods telling me I can leave and tells me the address and time for the appointment tomorrow. I call Anna once I get in the car.

"Anna," I say
"Yeah,"
"I'm pregnant,"
"Oh my goodness that awesome,"
"Really,"
"Yeah have you told Maverick,"
"No I just found out,"
"When are you going to,"
"I don't know what if he doesn't want a baby right now,"
"He is gonna be so exited, I gotta go I love you tell him,"
"I love you too," I say handing up the phone.

I park my car going inside up the stairs cohabiting into sweatpants and one of Mavericks shirts. I lay in bed trying to take a nap.

"Hey baby what did the doctor say," Maverick asks entering the room. I pretend to be asleep. He chuckles kissing my four head. "I know your not asleep," he says.

"Shhhh yes I am," I mumble. He chuckles again. "Cuddles," I say. He lays down next to me pulling me to his chest.

The next day

I wake up two hours before the appointment. Maverick is still asleep. I left a note saying I've got a doctors appoint meant and after I was going to the bakery.

I wait in the waiting room for ten minutes before being called back. "Good morning Nichole how are you today," the doctor asks. "I'm good," I say. "Let's look at your baby," she says lifting my shirt putting some gel on it.

"It looks like your about 5 weeks," she says. I nod she prints the pictures before wiping of my stomach. "So we should talk about your options," she says. "That's not needed I'm keeping it," I say standing up fixing my shirt.

"Okay your gonna need to come back in three weeks," she says. I nod leaving the room making and appointment for three weeks away.

I stop by target getting a white shirt and some paint and stenciles and a gift bag.

I go in the bakery with all my stuff and head to the office and sitting on the floor. I lay the shirt out flat I take the blue and pink fabric paint and put the words "Daddy to be,".

The new girl Bethan walks in grabbing her apron. "Your pregnant," she asks I nod. She smiles "congratulations." "Thank you," I say. I leave the shirt to dry helping Beth.

Once it's time to close I put the shirt and the ultrasound pictures in the first bag and we leave. Once I get home I find everyone in his gang in the living room.

"Hey baby," he says when he sees me. "Hi," I say leaning up and kissing his lips. I hand him the bag taking a deep breath. He pulls out the shirt and reads it. "Are you serious," he asks. I nod he picks me up spinning me around. "We are having a baby," he put me down and I grab the ultrasound pictures showing him.

"It looks funny," he says. "That rude," I say. "What it does cute but funny," he says. I roll my eyes. "How far along are you baby," he asks. "Five weeks," I say.

Every one in the room start clapping reminding me we aren't alone. Ray comes up to us. "Congratulations," he says hugging us.  "Thank you," Maverick says.

After a while everybody leaves the living room going on about there day. Me and maverick go to our room. I look at my stomach in the mirror. It's got a small bump. You can barely notice it.

I can't believe there is a baby in me. "What are you doing baby," Maverick says at the door. "Admiring my tiny bump,"I mumble running my hand  over it.

He walks up running his hand over it. "Just wait till it bigger and kicking," he says. I smile at him. I'm gonna look like a whale. What If Maverick doesn't like that. I frown at the thought.

"Stop frowning," Maverick says making me smile at him. "Now why were you frowning," he says. "Nothing," I say changing.

He rolls his eyes. "And I'm girl," he says. "Then who got me pregnant," I say gasping. I lay down closing my eyes. Maverick pulls me to his chest. "I love you beautiful," daisy jumps on the bed laying next to me. I soon drift into a peaceful sleep.