Chapter I

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

"I'm not gay," Lisa huffed, rolling her eyes as she tossed the last of the softballs into the bucket sitting between her and her teammate, Jisoo. The two freshmen were the last on the field after a long hard practice, left to clean up all the equipment.

"All softball pl--" Jisoo started with a smile before being cut off. 

"Don't," Lisa said in an annoyed tone, reaching for the bucket before turning back to the dugout.

"Lis," Jisoo yelled as she ran to catch up with the blonde girl. "I'm sorry," she continued apologetically as she reached for the girl's shoulder. "You know I'm just fucking with you," she said, shoving Lisa playfully and flashing a bright smile.

"I know, trust me, I'm used to it," Lisa replied, returning the smile as she reached to strip off the sweat-drenched cotton t-shirt that clung to her skin, leaving her top half in just a sports bra.

"I know you're straight. The whole team knows your straight, you've made it pretty  clear," Jisoo said as she collapsed onto the bench in the dugout. "Don't worry, we still love you," she winked.

Lisa simply shook her head as she leaned against the chain-link fence, taking a long sip from her water bottle before moving the stream of liquid over her head to cool herself off.

"But God damn is it a shame," Jisoo exasperated as she watched the water trickle over Lisa's defined abs.

"I hate you," Lisa teased, turning the bottle towards Jisoo and spraying her in the face.

"I love when you get me wet," Jisoo said as she brought the bottom of her shirt up to dry the water from her eyes.

"Bye Jisoo," Lisa laughed as she reached for her bag and walked around the fence and out of the dugout.

"I'll see you at team dinner tonight?" Jisoo shouted at Lisa as she began to walk away.

Lisa gave a quick smile and thumbs up before turning her back the softball field and beginning the short walk back to her dorm.

------