Chapter IV

Jennie's POV

Jennie thought that Lisa might look more beautiful now that she ever had before. And she always thought looked beautiful. Her lips were pink and swollen, leaving their shape even fuller than usual and Jennie was extremely tempted to take them between her own and never relinquish them. Her long, black waves were sprawled across Jennie's pillow and just barely touching the tops of her smooth, pale shoulders. Her eyes were quite literally glowing, taking one of their many unique colors. The dark brown orbs was fulled with little specks of gold and her pupils were almost non-existent. Jennie felt her heart to begin to quicken as she rested on top of Lisa's heaving chest. This was growing to be a bit of a habit she was developing while around Lisa.

"Are you okay?" Lisa laughed lightly, a smile spreading across her semi-parted lips that just barely bore her teeth. "You heart is beating really fast," she added in a soft voice as she slid her hand up Jennie's rib cage.

"I just came all over you leg," Jennie replied. "Excuse me if my pulse isn't exactly normal right now. I wouldn't say you're doing quite so well yourself," she teased, lowering her hands to lightly squeeze Lisa's thighs, which were still trembling in the aftershock of her orgasm. 

Lisa didn't reply, she only continued to gaze up at Jennie, her look seemingly intensifying as if that were at all possible. She tilted her head a bit, running her tongue between her lips. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jennie asked, trying to hide her nervousness with a bit of fake disgust. 

"I'm not looking at you like anything," Lisa smiled. "I'm just looking."

Jennie didn't really know how to respond. She tried to shift her body away from Lisa's so that the girl beneath her couldn't feel the way her heart was only beating faster now, but Lisa tightened her grip on Jennie, pressing their bodies together. Her dark brown orbs shifted from Jennie's and slowly moved down the bridge of her nose, eventually falling on her lips. Before Jennie could react she felt Lisa's lips against hers. She quickly reciprocated the kiss, both girls humming in pleasure as their sensitive flesh moved against each other's delicately. Lisa grabbed Jennie's face, manipulating it so that soon Jennie's neck was at her mouth. She peppered open-mouthed kisses along the area before latching on to the spot where her throat met her protruding collarbone. Lisa sucked on the area a bit harshly, for sure marking the skin as she grazed her teeth against it. Jennie's body responded quickly, pressing her hips down into the girl below her as their centers were perfectly aligned. She soon began moving them slowly, creating friction between the bundles of nerves between their legs.

"Oh God Jennie," Lisa mumbled against the girl above her neck, her body still incredibly sensitive.

"Sorry," Jennie whispered, lowering her face to meet Lisa's eyes once again as she stilled her hips.

"No don't stop," Lisa breathed desperately, moving her hands to Jennie's hips before gripping the flesh beneath them. "Just slow," she added, helping Jennie move once again at a slow pace.

Jennie nodded, smiling as she brought her lips back to Lisa's, giving her a few gentle kisses before running her tongue across her bottom lip and slipping it into her mouth. Jennie let out a small whimper, pushing her hips into Lisa's as the girl beneath her took her tongue into her mouth, sucking on it delicately. Their lips and tongues continued to work against each other's slowly as their hips moved in perfect unison. Jennie's head was already spinning and she knew that neither of them would last long in their current states.