Chapter XXXVIII (M)

Cravin'

"Welcome back," Lisa said as she pushed the door to Jennie's dorm room open for her.

Jennie had ended up having to stay in the hospital for three more days before she was finally discharged, mostly due her dad's request, wanting to be sure that everything was okay before she went back to school.

"I'm not sure where Irene is," Lisa added.

"Probably with Seulgi. Having sex," Jennie sighed. "Because that's what people in relationships do."

Lisa shook her head at the girl in response as she set down her things near the foot of her bed.

"Do you have practice tonight?" Jennie asked as she moved to sit on her bed. 

"Nope," Lisa smiled. "I'm all yours."

"Good. Come here," Jennie directed, patting the spot next to her. 

"No thanks," Lisa shrugged, instead staying where she was and leaning against Jennie's dresser.

"Lisa," Jennie pouted. "I just want to lay with you. Come here," she added, moving further onto her bed and lifting up the covers for Lisa to join her while shooting her an irresistible smile.

"Fine," Lisa teased, mimicking Jennie's tone. She walked over to the bed, sliding under the covers but staying toward the edge, leaving space between them.

"Closer," Jennie instructed, grinning as she brought her hand to her chin and curled her finger in direction.

"I don't want to hurt you," Lisa frowned.

"You won't," Jennie insisted, lightly tugging on Lisa's arm until she relented. 

Lisa carefully wrapped her arms around Jennie who showed no restraint or hesitation herself, immediately pulling their bodies as close as possible. 

"I saw that," Lisa said when she was convinces she saw Jennie wince in pain.

"You're imagining things," Jennie laughed. "I'm fine."

"You had surgery four days ago," Lisa reminded her as she brought her lips to the brunette's forehead.

"Which is why I'm fine," Jennie smiled. "You heard the doctor yourself, my breathing is fine, and my ribs don't even hurt anymore."

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked as she moved her fingertips to Jennie's ribs, just barely touching the area.

"Positive. They've got me on some really good drugs," Jennie replied.

"Is that so?" Lisa questioned with a smile.

"Mhm," Jennie answered as she leaned in to bring their lips together in a quick but gentle kiss. "I feel pretty good."

"Just pretty good?" Lisa asked, raising an eyebrow as Jennie lifted her fingertips to gently stroke her cheek.

"I know what would make me feel better," Jennie countered. 

"Nini," Lisa scolded, chuckling as she shook her head at the girl again.

"These drugs make me horny," Jennie pouted.

"I don't think it's the drugs," Lisa contested as another laugh escaped her lips.

"You're right," Jennie nodded. "It's definitely you," she added, sliding her hands down Lisa's back and palming the curves beneath her waist.