Chapter XXV

Lisa's POV

"And that's exactly why I'm waiting," Lisa grinned, planting a kiss on Jennie's cheek before reaching to turn off the water.

"I can't believe you won't have sex with me," Jennie huffed as she followed Lisa out of the shower.

"I think you can wait a few more hours," Lisa laughed as she wrapped a towel around her body and then Jennie's.

"I need you," Jennie pouted, pulling on Lisa's hips.

"Yeah, it's been almost twenty-four whole hours," Lisa teased as she slid her hand up Jennie's body until she reached her neck. "I still can't believe Joy managed to cover these up," she added as she took in the red and purple marks covering Jennie's neck and chest that Lisa had made after discovering her affinity for biting.

"I can't believe you did this to me," Jennie said, narrowing her eyes at Lisa.

"You seemed pretty into it while it was happening," Lisa shrugged." 'Do it again. 'Yes, Lisa, God,"'  Lisa mocked in her best imitation of Jennie.

"I do not sound like that!" Jennie whined as she pushed past Lisa to walk out of the shower stall. 

"Hey wait," Lisa called, pulling on Jennie's arm gently. "Don't be like that babe," she smiled as she wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist. "I'm just teasing. I like hearing you say my name like that," she husked into the brunette's ear before planting a kiss behind it.

"If you're not going to touch me you better stop," Jennie teased as she gently tugged on Lisa's wrists.

"Fine," Lisa relented. "For now," she agreed, releasing her grip on her girlfriend after kissing her on the cheek.

Lisa turned back to the shower stall to grab the shower caddy she'd left behind, and once she walked out again to follow Jennie she ran into the girl who had stopped head in her tracks.

"Nini, what the-" Lisa started, cutting herself off once she lifted her eyes.

"Oh, hey Lisa," Tzuyu beamed sarcastically once Lisa met the girl's eyes.

"Tzuyu," Lisa muttered through gritted teeth as she reached out to wrap an arm around Jennie's waist protectively.

"I was just telling Jennie how much fun I had with her last night," Tzuyu started, playing with the ends of her hair as she eyes Jennie playfully.

"Jennie let's go," Lisa said under her breath as she positioned herself between Tzuyu and Jennie before pushing her way past the girl confronting them.

Before Tzuyu, or anyone else for that matter, could get out another word Lisa was leading Jennie out of the bathroom. Neither of them said a word as Lisa moved quickly down the hallway, taking Jennie's keys and opening her door once they'd reached her room. 

"What do you think she meant by that?" Jennie asked softly as she sat down on the edge of her bed, weakly gripping the edge of her towel.

"She's just trying to get to you," Lisa said quickly as she moved to stand in front of Jennie. "Don't listen to her. Don't give her the satisfaction," she added as she took Jennie's face in her hands gently.

"But-" Jennie protested.

"But nothing," Lisa interrupted. "I don't trust anything she has to say. She's just trying to tear us apart. That's all this has ever been about," she reminded her.

"You know she never meant anything to me, right?" Jennie questioned worriedly. "I could never even remember her name."

"Jennie," Lisa scolded gently. "I know that. I don't care about Tzuyu. Honestly, I just want to forget about her completely. I want to forget about last night completely.