Chapter XV

Lisa's POV

"Thanks for letting me stay the night," Lisa smiled as she pulled her t-shirt over her head.

Jennie crinkled her nose as she outstretched her hand to the blonde girl standing in the center of her room, motioning for her to come over to her.

Lisa accepted her hand, allowing herself to be pulled in-between the smaller girl's legs from where she sat on the bed as they intertwined their fingers.

"You can always stay," Jennie replied simply, squeezing Lisa's hand in her own.

"Well not anymore," Lisa sighed as she looked over her shoulder, eyeing the empty bed that would soon be occupied by Jennie's new roommate.

"You know what I meant," Jennie insisted, remaining serious. "I love sleeping with you." 

"Oh I know," Lisa teased, wiggling her eyebrows at the brunette.

"I was referring to the actual sleeping part," Jennie huffed as she reached up to shove Lisa's shoulder playfully. "Not saying that I don't love the other stuff," she winked.

"I know," Lisa grinned, moving her hands to lock around the back of Jennie's neck. "I love it too. All of it," she added as she began to stoke the girl's soft skin with her fingertips. "I think I might be a little bit addicted to you."

"Like a drug?" Jennie questioned, tilting her head slightly as she looked up at Lisa.

"Yeah, Nini, like a drug," Lisa laughed lightly. She bent down to connect their lips, unable to refrain from smiling against the brunette's.

Every kiss with Jennie was intense and as exciting as the first one. Actually, the fire she felt grow inside of her when their lips connected may have just been growing more powerful over time. Each kiss, no matter how short or simple, was completely intoxicating. Somehow Jennie sucked all of the oxygen from her lungs while also making her feel more alive than she ever thought was possible. It was a feeling she never wanted to forget. She hoped she's never have to.

"In that case, I'll gladly keep supplying," Jennie whispered once their mouths separated.

And just like that, Lisa reconnected their lips once more, already desperate for her next fix.

One of Jennie's hands rested on Lisa's lower back, gathering a fistful of her cotton t-shirt, and the other sat below the blonde girl's waist, palming the covered flesh there and pulling her closer. Lisa's hands had moved to Jennie's face, cradling it gently as she bent down slightly to continue moving their lips together. Just as the kiss was beginning to intensify, both girls jumped when they heard a knock on the door.

"Damn," Lisa pouted, stepping away from Jennie so she could get up an answer the door.