Chapter VI

Jennie's POV

Jennie hadn't seen Lisa all week. Which wasn't a huge deal, they were both fairly busy with school, and Lisa had softball to balance on top of that. She did miss the doe eyed girl though. A lot.

It had only been four days since they'd seen each other, and hooked up, on Monday morning. A smile crept across Jennie's lips at the memory. Lisa had this incredible effect on her, and not just in bed. Jennie had been yearning to talk to her all week and tell her just that.

They had texted a little bit throughout the week, but it was hard since one of them seemed to always be in class or distracted in another way. Jennie was hoping now that the weekend had arrived the two could find time to hang out, and more importantly, talk. Jennie shook her head a little. That was something they rarely did, unless you counted the expletives and exchanges of each other's names from moaning lips.

Just then, Jennie felt her phone vibrate. She sat up quickly when she saw that the text was from Lisa.

Lisa: Hey you. Are you in your room right now? I was hoping I could stop by

Finally. The opportunity Jennie had been waiting for.

----

Lisa's POV

Lisa collapsed onto the bench of the dugout. It was another summer day, and it had been an especially tough practice.

"Hey Lis, good work today," Seulgi said encouragingly as she fell into the spot next to her. 

"Thanks Seulg," Lisa smiled, reaching to wipe a bit of sweat from her brow.

"So I heard you and Jackson are going out tonight," Seulgi said abruptly. 

"Uh yeah," Lisa stammered, sitting up a bit, "we are." How did she know that? Was Jackson talking about her? What did he say? She didn't know Jackson and Seulgi were friends, although it made enough sense since they were both juniors.

"One of the other guys on the baseball tea,, Julien, asked me out," Seulgi explained, seemingly reading Lisa's mind yet agai. "He and Jackson are close, so he heard about our date, and I was hoping maybe you'd want to make it a double?"

 "He and Jackson are close, so he heard about our date, and I was hoping maybe you'd want to make it a double?"

A/N: (so this is julien kang and seulgi.)

Lisa nodded excitedly. She had been a little nervous about her date with Jackson, and the idea of not having to be completely alone with him steadied those nerves a little already.

"Okay, great!" Seulgi exclaimed. "We were thinking dinner and then mini golf or something, but the boys will figure it out," she added as she bent down to gather her things. "I'll see you tonight!" She waved as she left the dugout.