Chapter XXVII (M)

A/N: Warning. lol You know what i mean.

---

Lisa was nervous.

She'd had sex with Jennie more times than she could count and she was so nervous.

She had made Jennie wait out in the hallway while she set a few things up quickly, but now she was ready to put it all away and tell Jennie she'd changed her mind. She knew it was kind of lame; she just wanted everything to be perfect.

Before she did actually back out or change her mind, she finally crossed Jennie's room, opening the door and finding Jennie waiting patiently.

"Ready for me?" Jennie asked, looking more excited than nervous herself.

"Yeah," Lisa nodded, reaching for Jennie's hand and pulling her into the room. "Is this stupid? it's stupid, isn't it? And a fire hazard, I should just-"

"Lisa," Jennie said softly, cutting her off. "It's not stupid."

"It would've been better if things would have gone the way I planned in the first place, I was-"

"Lisa," Jennie interrupted again, pulling on Lisa's wrist so she turned to face her. "Stop rambling. I like the candles," she smiled. "And the music."

"Are you sure? Because-"

Before Lisa could get another word out Jennie finally brought their lips together, kissing her gently.

"Why are you nervous, baby?" Jennie asked softly as she ran her fingertips up the length of Lisa's arms. "Just relax," she added as she brought her lips to Lisa's neck.

Lisa slid her hands down Jennie's back until she was met with the back of her thighs which she squeezed gently, lifting so Jennie wrapped her legs around her waist. She made her way carefully to the girl's bed where she laid her down, crawling on top of her.

"Love you like a brother

Treat you like a friend

Respect you like a love"

"I like this song," Jennie smiled as she slid her hands up the back of Lisa's shirt.

"I-" Lisa started, only to find Jennie's finger pressed to her lips.

"Just kiss me," Jennie said as she moved her hands to the curves below Lisa's waist.

Lisa immediately obliged, bringing her lips to Jennie's and kissing her softly, making sure not to move too quickly or sloppily.

She wanted to take her time; she wanted to do this right.

"If you'd be the cash, I'll be the rubber band

You be the match, Imma be your fuse, boom!

Painter baby you could be the muse

I'm the reporter, baby you could be the news

'Cause you're the cigarette and I'm the smoker

We raise a bet, cause you're the joker

Truth though, you are the chalk and I could be the blackboard

And you can be the talk and I could be the walk"