Chapter IX

Lisa's POV 

Lisa hadn't seen Jennie since Sunday night. It was Thursday now, so it had been less than four days, but she missed her. She had been a little stressed out and overwhelmed all week. Practice had been longer and more intense than usual since they had their first tournament of the season this weekend. That took up pretty much all of her free time, and on top of that she had homework piling up. She was currently sitting in class with Joy. Since they were both undecided on their majors and had the same schedule restraints due to softball, they had almost all of their classes together. She was trying to pay attention, but she could barely keep her eyes open. Joy had already succumbed to the feeling and had her head down on her desk. Lisa herself was nodding off when she felt phone vibrate against her arm, causing her to jump.

She glanced up to make sure her professor wasn't looking in her direction, but it was fairly large lecture hall and she was a good ways away from the front. The classroom was currently engulfed in documentary, so that helped also. A smile immediately took over her face when she saw she had a new text from Jennie. 

Jennie : Morning :)

Lisa : Did you seriously just wake up?

Lisa glanced at the time. It was past 11 o'clock. She herself  had been up since 5AM. She had weight training with the team this morning and was currently sitting in her second class of the day. 

Jennie: Good morning  to you too. I'm good thanks :))

Lisa: You can't see me, but I'm rolling my eyes I've been up since 5. I'm honestly not sure how I'm even awake right now

Jennie: Softball?

Lisa: Yeah

Jennie : I miss you 

Lisa: I miss you too

Lisa's heart fluttered a bit in the way it tended to do thanks to Jennie. She was now not paying any attention at all to her professor or the lecture; all of her thoughts were now focused on Jennie. She tapped her fingers anxiously on the side of her phone as she waited for the brunette to reply, and it was taking her a little longer than her previous messages.

Jennie: How much do you miss me?

Lisa squirmed a little in her seat. Something about her wording seemed incredibly suggestive, which wouldn't be surprising coming from her. Maybe Lisa was just reading too far into it, she had been a little on edge lately. Her body definitely missed Jennie. She felt deprived. Lisa shook her head at herself, how sad was it that going four days without her now equaled deprivation? It was safe to say she was probably a little addicted to sex. 

Lisa: A lot

Jennie: I can't stop thinking about you. Especially when I'm laying in bed. What are you doing right now?

Lisa : I'm in class

Jennie: What do you wish you were doing?