Chapter XII (M)

A/N Warning:  If you are uncomfortable reading smuts (but i don't think so? hmm..haha) anyway, just skip this chapter or maybe just skip reading the entire story because most of the chapters here contains detailed smuts. 

Tips before reading: brace yourselves and prepare holy water. lol 

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jennie asked as she caught the blonde girl in the passenger seat staring at her from the corner of her eye.

"I'm just looking," Lisa smiled.

Jennie shook her head but couldn't suppress a smile of her own as she pulled back into the parking lot of the hotel.

"You're not driving back to Seoul tonight, are you?" Lisa questioned once Jennie turned off the car.

"No, I got a room here," Jennie replied, nodding toward the hotel. 

"Can I see it?" Lisa asked as they both stepped out of the car.

"I'm sure it looks just like yours," Jennie teased as she opened up the rear door to grab her bag out of the backseat.

"Nini," Lisa pouted. 

"What?" Jennie questioned innocently as she met Lisa on the other side of the car, interlacing their fingers and leading them both toward the hotel.

"You know what i want," Lisa said quietly.

"I'm not sure I do," Jennie replied, stopping in front of the hotel's doors. "Maybe you should tell me."

"It's been almost a week, babe," Lisa complained, standing closer to Jennie so that she could whisper in her ear. "I need you."

"What do you need?" Jennie asked, her voice low as she snaked an arm around the girl's neck and pulled her body into her own.

"I need you to take me upstairs and fuck me. Please," Lisa begged, letting her own hands trail behind Jennie to grab her backside.

"Okay," Jennie smiled. "Let's go show you my room then."

Lisa flashed a satisfied grin as Jennie lead them toward the automatic doors, their arms still around each other's waists. They walked quickly through the lobby and into the elevator. Once the doors closed, Lisa eliminated the space between them once again."

"I can't wait," Lisa whispered into Jennie's ear before planting a kiss behind it. Jennie's pulse quickened as Lisa's hand slid up her shirt and gently stroked the skin at the base of her stomach.