𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

I was messaging Sam non-stop until around 2:30am that night. Well, morning. We'd made an agreement to make sure we weren't seen talking to each other in school. We got along really well, considering how different we were. One thing was for sure, I really liked him. Already. We were flirty all through the night, but I wasn't sure if he liked me or not. I didn't know what to do, because if I told him I liked him and he didn't like me back, he could simply screenshot it and show everyone that the leader of the grunges likes a sweet. Not the best situation to be in, I know. I can't help where my heart leads me. It was 6:30am, my alarm ringing in my ears. I stood up with a smile, instead of the usual frown. I wanted to wear something that'd impress Sam. Even though I wouldn't be speaking to him around school. But still. I looked through my wardrobe for something impressive. I found a pair of super-skinny ripped black jeans and a cropped black Mcr t-shirt. I felt insecure wearing it, but I wanted to impress Sam. I got changed into them, checking myself out in my full-length mirror. The way my jeans were super skinny made my ass look hella good, and my crop top showed off my tanned, toned stomach. I grinned to myself and went to find my black-out converse. I found them eventually. I slid them onto my feet, doing my laces in a matter of seconds. I grabbed a thin, black bomber jacket and tied it around my waist. I picked up a black eyeliner pencil and lightly lined my eyes, but not too much. It wasn't heavy but it wasn't invisible. It was just right. I grabbed a black beanie and put it over my hair, letting my bangs hang out of the front. I looked at myself in the mirror again, admiring myself. Usually I hated the way I looked, but today I actually felt confident. Even though I felt insecure 5 minutes ago whilst I was getting dressed, I didn't anymore, and I couldn't wait to rock this outfit around school. Sam had an effect on me, and it was for the better. I walked downstairs and grabbed a glass of milk, like I did every morning.
"Colby. Listen, I'm sorry about everything that's happened with you being gay and everyone ignoring you and everything. I truly am sorry. I don't know why I didn't just accept you. I do now, and I apologise for everything that I've done to hurt you. Me and your dad are splitting, and we want to know who you want to stay with. He's moving out and he's moving to Arizona tomorrow. Do you wanna stay here or wanna go with him?" My mon was waiting for me by the fridge.
"I'm staying here. I've got my eye on someone and I'm not letting him go. Where's Gage going?" I asked, taking a gulp of my milk.
"He's going with your dad. I'm sorry I've always been such a bitch to you," she said, sadness in her eyes.
"I mean, you've hurt me, but I forgive you. As long as you don't do it again," I pulled her into a bear hug. She was around the same height as Sam, so she was short. Well, she was to me.
"Thank you," she smiled at me.
"I need to get to school, see you in a bit," I said with a smile.
"See you later," she reached up and kissed my cheek. I walked out and rubbed my cheek. Things were actually looking up.

I got around 1/4 of the way to school, when I realised Sam was about 30 feet ahead of me on his phone. I decided to message him

Colby 🐨: Turn around babes xx
Sam 🔥: Why? Xx
Sam looked over his shoulder, turning fully around and standing still.
Sam 🔥: Oh shit, hey xx
I ran to him, knowing my crop top would've lifted up a lot.
"You look really good in that," Sam said, biting his lip as he looked me up and down.
"Not too bad yourself, babes," I grinned. He was wearing short, light blue denim shorts, a floral blouse and the same black converse he was wearing yesterday.
"You're just saying that..." he rubbed his arm self consciously.
"No, seriously. You look amazing, cutie," I grinned at him.
"Really?" He asked, a happy look in his eyes. I nodded enthusiastically.
"My mom said I looked horrible, so I felt really insecure when I left the house this morning," he frowned.
"Hey, don't frown babes, you look beautiful. Don't listen to her, she's just jealous because you can rock that and she can't," I grinned. He giggled and slid his hand into mine, intertwining our fingers. I looked at him and grinned, seeing him grinning back.
"When we get closer to school, we gotta let go, sadly, and go our separate ways. I don't want to, if I could I'd spend all day with you, babes," I sighed.
"I know. I'll message you at break and lunch," he smiled.
"You do that, cutie," I chuckled, really wanting to kiss him.

I'm super bored