ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14

"What were you saying about me, you and the bed earlier?" Sam said, sliding his hands down my waist.
"How about I show you?" I licked my top lip cheekily, my hands travelling downwards.
"How about I show you?" He pushed me against the wall. I giggled softly and kissed him, my mouth already open for his entry. He slid his tongue in my mouth roughly and I moaned at the feeling. I wanted him inside of me.
"Fuck," I moaned again as he slid his hand downwards, palming me through my jeans. I was growing harder and harder without question, making my jeans push against my member harshly. Sam was about to continue palming me, when I stopped him.
"Hang on," I pulled my jeans down rapidly, my hard member showing through my boxers. Sam got the idea and pulled this own down as I ripped my t-shirt off. He did the same, quickly grinding against me after he'd done it.
"Sam," I moaned, scratching at his back.
"Fuck me," I gasped, kissing his neck, leaving multiple marks.
"Why, of course," he grinned, pulling us to the bed. He pushed me down onto it, stripping both of us of our boxers.
"I'm gonna stretch you out first so I don't hurt you," He said, putting his fingers in front of my mouth. I sucked on them desperately, just wanting something inside of me.
"That's enough," he said and I released his fingers. Without warning, he pushed one finger inside of my hole. I moaned loudly.
"Ready for another?" He asked. I nodded when I was ready, and he pushed another finger inside me. I moaned twice as loud as I did before, Sam curling his fingers inside of me. It felt amazing, leaving me a moaning mess. He pulled his fingers out of me, making me whimper at the absence. I felt him line up at my entrance.
"You ready?" He asked.
"Fuck yeah," I chuckled lightly. He slowly pushed his member into me, making me moan in pain, which quickly melted to pleasure. Pleasure that I hadn't felt in a long time. Pleasure that I wanted. Pleasure that I needed.
"Can I move?" He asked. I nodded quickly. He slowly started thrusting in and out of me. I was left a complete whimpering, moaning mess, my back arching, my mouth agape. He hit my prostate repeatedly, making me scream in ecstasy.
"Sam, fuck I'm gonna cum," I yelled, completely forgetting about my surroundings. He pounded into me a couple more times, until we both came at the same time.
"Fuck," Sam breathed as he flopped down onto the bed next to me.
"That was quite possibly the best sex I've ever had," I smiled, making Sam giggle.
"Is your mom home?" He asked, suddenly serious again.
"...I think so. Shit," I laughed, Sam laughing with me.
"She's probably got herself a pair of ear plugs," he shrugged with a grin, making me laugh hysterically.
"What time is it?" I asked with a yawn.
"Uh... 11:20pm," he answered, checking his phone.
"Hmmph," I pulled the covers over us and rested my head on his chest. He reached up with one of his hands and played with my soft brown hair, making me smile.
"You tired?" He asked, kissing my forehead.
"Mhm," I nodded, putting an arm over his chest.
"Go to sleep then babe, I'm not going anywhere," he stroked my hair softly.
"I'm trying, shut up," I chuckled, tracing small circles on his chest with my finger.
"Can I put the tv on?" He asked, twirling my hair around his fingers.
"Mhm," I nodded. He reached over for the remote and turned it on, putting on rick and morty. I locked my fingers into his, closing my eyes and falling asleep with ease.

Have some long-awaited smut you goons. Jk, I love you all.