Chapter 18

It was the last day of school, and everything had gone smoothly. I was stood up with Sam, both of us leaning against the tree. I'd finally stopped worrying about Jet, Dean and Koby, and we were looking forward to going to Britain tomorrow. That was, until the three walked over to us.
"Listen here, Brock," Dean shouted, pinning me up against the tree by my throat, inched away from my face. I brought my knee up to his crotch before he could even say anything. He dropped down to his knees, his eyes tight shut. Koby walked over to Sam and punched him in the stomach, causing Sam to completely lash out, he punched him in the jaw, Koby stumbling backwards. He punched Koby in the stomach, causing him to fall over. He went in for another hit, when I stopped him.
"Sam, he's down, stop," I put my hands on his shoulder, him turning around. His angry eyes soon turned to soft, caring ones.
"Hey boys!" Jet grinned with a seductively giggle, her pink, shoulder length curly hair and bangs bouncing, her crop top riding up her stomach, and her short skirt bouncing up at the back.
"We don't bend that way, sorry pal," Sam shrugged, putting his arm around me. Dean and Koby stood up, looking angrier than ever.
"Don't even fucking bother," I said, Dean opening his mouth.
"Fuck off," I grinned, pushing them away.
"Make me," Dean pushed. I shrugged and smirked, nodding at Sam, then at Koby. He grinned and lunged at him, punching a daydreaming-Koby in the temple, knocking him straight out.
"Well that was easy," Sam shrugged as I punched Dean in the jaw, getting a punch in the stomach in return.
"Fuck," I choked, stumbling backwards. Dean loomed over me as I fell on the floor, grabbing his switchblade from his belt. Sam slammed into him, knocking him to the side. He had his knees on Dean's chest, punching his face repeatedly.
"Ok, ok, you win, you win, I'll leave. But I'm not coming back to this sad group," he spat on the floor next to him, standing up, pulling Koby with him. Jet twirled her hair, blowing a bubble with her gum and winking with her false eyelashes before she left. It was only then, when I realised everyone was watching, multiple people had phones out recording. I grinned at Sam to see him about to laugh. I started cheering, everyone else joining in. Nobody could get us into trouble- it was lunch break, and because it was the last day, we finished as soon as break ended.
"They'll finally leave us alone, babe," I chuckled, Sam sliding his hands around my waist.
"Finally," he rolled his eyes dramatically, kissing me. The crowd we had attracted erupted into happy cheers. I put my hands around his neck and played with the ends of his hair as we kissed.
"It's the end of school! Winter break!" Someone shouted from the crowd, the group of people quickly dispersing as they exited the school.
"That was a weird note to end on," I laughed, my fingers intertwined with Sam's.
"Very weird," he laughed with me, swinging our arms as we went.