Chapter 24

(I didn't wanna write anymore smut lmao sorry so this is after all of the hAnKy SpAnKy)

"I love you," Sam mumbled, holding me close to him.
"I love you more," I giggled, turning around to kiss him. We were on the balcony, and we were just cuddling and talking about stuff.
"This is gonna be so cliché and cheesy, alright, but hear me out," he giggled, me nodding.
"I'm so fucking glad you came into my life. If you hadn't, I'd probably be being beaten right about now, my good mental health would be down the drain and I wouldn't have anyone to love or anyone to love me. But now I have you, and everything seems to be going fucking amazing. I'm on holiday with you and your mom, your mom loves me, you love me, I love you, schools going alright I guess, and we're sat here, on a balcony, in Britain, underneath the stars. It's perfect, everything is perfect. Especially you," He booped my nose at the end bit with a grin. I giggled and kissed him, not knowing the words to reply to that.
"I don't even know what to say. I fucking love you," I laughed, putting my arms around his neck, his hands planted on my waist and we kissed. Not a tongue-down kiss. A sweet, short, meaningful kiss. I loved him. I truly did. And I wasn't afraid to admit that.

I'm going to away today and I won't be back until Friday, so I probably won't be able to upload :(