𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

Me and Sam we're both cuddling under the covers on our phones, when I finally decided to open Snapchat after watching notifications build up. I figured it was just from what I put on my story. I had messages from over 40 different people, one of them being my brother.
(Colby's story here)
Gage: who's hand is that? is it a boy?
Colby: no comment.

(Colby's story here)
Scarlett (part of the grunges): who is thattt?! Are you taken? I'm so confusedddd!! x
Colby: no comment.

And that's how I replied to everyone. no comment. Kind of gave people hints, but it was better than lying to people.
"At least people don't suspect it's me," Sam said. I didn't even realise he'd been watching.
"True," I sighed, turning around to face him. He smiled weakly, draping his arms over me. It was only then when I realised we were both wearing the clothes we were wearing the previous night.
"We need to get to get dressed babe," I laughed, turning around to face him.
"I have no clothes," He furrowed his eyebrows and pecked my lips.
"You'll have to borrow some of mine," I grinned, knowing that all I wear is black.
"But all you wear is black," he frowned with a slight smirk.
"Exactly," I smiled, standing up and walking over to my wardrobe.
"I hate you," he mumbled with a laugh.
"What was that?" I asked, hearing exactly what he said.
"Nothing," He said a little too quickly. I hummed and found him some clothes, finding my own shortly after.
"Here," I passed the clothes to him. I'd given him a black hoodie that said " SINNERS BALENCIAGA", a close fitting black t-shirt and black skinny jeans.
"You're a dick, you know that?" He laughed.
"All I know is that I have a dick in my pants," I shrugged, kissing him on the cheek and getting my own clothes on. I'd picked out my lil peep hoodie, a black and white stripy t-shirt with pink panther in the centre and black ripped skinny jeans. I got dressed and sat down on my bed, my legs dangling off the edge onto the floor. I watched as Sam pulled the jeans up over his ass. Jesus, he had one big ass. The things I'd do to him if he'd let me.
"You like what you see? I can put on a little show for you if you want," he said, shaking his ass a little.
"I- Uh-," I was cut off by him walking over to me and placing his ass right on my crotch. I moaned quietly. He got the point and bounced up and down gently, his ass bouncing onto the area repeatedly. He turned around and straddled me, his hands around my neck and his lips on my own. I slid my hands down his back and placed them on his ass, squeezing gently.
"Fuck," he moaned as I squeezed. I felt my cock grow underneath my jeans.
"S-Sam, blow me," I gasped as he kissed my neck. He didn't say a word, just got onto his knees and pulled my jeans down. He pulled my boxers down and pumped me a couple of times before enveloping my whole cock in one. I gasped and grabbed the back of his hair.
"No gag reflex," he mumbled over my member. He hollowed his cheeks and wrapped his tongue over the vein, paying attention to the fold too. I moaned loudly, gripping onto his hair.
"Fuck," I tried bucking my hips to find a rhythm, finding myself being held down by Sam's small yet strong hands.
"Sam I'm gonna cum," I moaned in ecstasy. He nodded and carried on sucking until I came. He swallowed my fluids, subconsciously, like he'd done this millions of times before. He stood up and licked his bottom lip.
"How'd you get so good?" I asked, wrapping my arm around him.
"Practice makes perfect," he winked at me cheekily. He made me feel good.