Chapter 26

"Babe," I tapped Sam awake softly.
"Mhm?" He hummed, opening his eyes slowly.
"It's Christmas!" I squealed, sitting up.
"Oh yeah," he laughed, grabbing his phone and checking the time. I looked over and saw the numbers 7:15am. I yawned and stood up, my joggers hanging loosely to my legs. I stretched and shoved my phone in my pocket, mentally noting to put something on my snapchat story later. Sam stood up and walked over to me, sliding his hands around my waist.
"Merry Christmas baby," he grinned, pecking my lips. I giggled and pulled him closer to me again, kissing him for longer this time.
"Merry Christmas to you too," I giggled, putting my hands around his neck and hugging him.
"Let's go downstairs," I squealed excitedly.
"C'mon then," he grinned, leading me downstairs, lacing his fingers with mine.

Time skip brought to you by colby's vape

By the end of the day, he gifts I had from Sam were; a black ring (he had the same one), a My Chemical Romance varsity jacket, a set of pins that were different bands, a black and white checkered belt, a couple of chocolate bars and a new pair of super skinny jeans.
Sam had from me; a black and white bracelet (I had the same one), a pair of platforms so he could be taller than me, a pink flower crown, 2 pop figures (Rick and Morty), a small eyeshadow palette with rainbow colours in, a pair of black circle earrings, a pair of Bluetooth headphones and a set of silver rings.
We were both happy with what we got, constantly thanking eachother for getting the other gifts, hugging and kissing eachother. We'd had our Christmas dinner, and we were just lounging about on the sofa, my head in his lap as he played with my hair and we talked to my mom. I wasn't really listening, I was too focused on Sam. I watched as he laughed at something my mom said, his smooth lips curving up into a grin, his dimples turning in deep, his eyes creasing, his nose scrunching. Perfection. Everything, about him, about their life. Perfection. They loved eachother. All that mattered was that they did.
"You boys go and get some fresh air, play with the snow," my mom chuckled, rubbing my leg. We agreed and stood up, stretching. I walked to the doorway and waited for Sam. He walked past me, but I pulled him back by his shirt. He looked at me confusedly. I pointed upwards at the mistletoe and kissed him, putting a hand in his hair. He put a hand on my waist and kissed back, licking my lip slightly. I opened my mouth, giving him the entrance he wanted. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, both of them wrestling.
"Stop eating eachother in front of me," my mom laughed. Me and Sam pulled away. I wiped his saliva off my lip, both of our lips bright pink from the short makeout session.
"Go outside!" She laughed again, looking at her phone. I giggled and ran outside, Sam following. I turned around to see where Sam was and fell ass-first into the snow, Sam and me laughing as he walked over to me.
"You idiot," He snickered as he put a hand out to help me out. Instead of using his hand to get up, I pulled him down with me. He gasped and laughed even more when he hit the snow, his arm over me.
"It's cold!" He exclaimed.
"I know!" I laughed, hugging him to keep me warm.
"I love you," he giggled.
"I love you more," I laughed with him. And I truly did love him.

I say this at the end of all my books lmao. All good things must come to an end. This is the end of my book 😔 But I've got a new book called Just Neighbours | Solby and I'm gonna do this book differently by writing pre written chapters. I already have a few ready and then I'll post them daily if I can. Thank you for 3k btw, we went from 2k to 3k in 2 days!!