Chapter 16

"Colby?" I heard a voice shout from the crowd.
"Yeah?" I shouted back, recognising the voice as Oli, who'd been here from the start, and we were pretty good friends. Until he started drifting away, and we hardly ever spoke.
"Can I speak to you.. alone?" He asked, standing up.
"Of course, follow me," I got up from my position with Sam, walking behind the tree, Oli following me closely behind. He had fluffy dyed blue hair, blue eyes, He was about 5"9, and he had a really good jawline. I mean like, cutting edge good.
"I was just um... is it really the best decision you're making?" He said. I was about to disagree and just send him back, when he stopped me from talking.
"Just hear me out. I'm not trying to argue with you or your decisions, I respect you and I respect Sam with all of my heart dude, it's just that none of us know him so a lot of people might be sketchy about it. I'm not saying your decision is bad. Joint leadership would take a lot of weight off your shoulders and that's better for you, I'm just saying about Sam. None, literally none of us know him so a lot of us don't know if we can trust him or not. I trust him, I trust you, I support you. But there's some people who don't, and I think you should be careful about them. They seem a bit.. off putting. Like they're plotting something. I'm just tryna keep you safe and have your back man," he put a hand on my shoulder. I nodded slowly.
"Thanks for telling me," I finally answered, walking back to Sam and Scarlett. Were people actually plotting stuff against us? If they were, what would they possibly do? I sat down next to Sam with a worried expression on my face. He put his arm around me.
"What's wrong babe?" He asked, stroking my arm with his thumb softly.
"Just.. Oli said that people might me plotting stuff against us because they don't know you. But I'm not too sure wether to believe him or not. I'm just confused and kinda scared, I don't want anything to happen to you," I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.
"Nothing will happen to me, I promise," he kissed my head gently and played with my hair.
"Like actually, you two are so cute, oh my god!" Scarlett squealed with a huge grin on her face.
"Don't worry, we know," I said, making Sam's face light up.
"I've got a question though. Who's the dominant one?" Her green eyes sparked with curiosity. I looked at Sam to already see him looking at me.
"I don't actually know," I laughed, making Sam laugh with me.
"Well, I mean, have you ever like, fucked?" She asked, almost about to burst with laughter.
"I don't.. I don't know if that's something we wanna share, Scarlett," I laughed, Sam grinning.
"OMG! You guys have totally fucked," she exclaimed, laughing her head off. Me and Sam burst out in laughter, Scarlett snorting she was laughing so hard. Finally, the bell went, and it was time for us all to separate until lunch.
"Bye guys," Scarlett snickered, giggling as she left.
"Meet me at the tree later babe," Sam said, kissing my lips before he left. It was short but sweet.
"Bye, I love you," I pecked his lips one more time before we left.
"I love you more," and with that, he set off, going to his lesson.

"Baby," Sam said, playing with my hair. I was sat on his lap, my head resting on his shoulder, his hands around my waist.
"Mhm?" I said, peppering little kisses on his neck.
"There's people walking over. They look kinda mad," he mumbled, fiddling with one bit of my hair. I sighed and looked over my shoulder to see who it was.
Koby, Dean and Jet. Jet was a girl, just with a very masculine name.
"Cole," Dean said through gritted teeth.
"Don't call me that. What do you want?" I answered with a roll of the eyes.
"Can we talk to you for a sec?" He continued, giving me a dirty look.
"If it's anything to do with being leader or Sam being leader, fuck off," I sighed, turning back to Sam.
"You're gonna regret this, Brock. Just wait and see," Jet laughed, walking away with the others following her.
"What was that about?" Scarlett said, walking over to us.
"People plotting against us. There's your suspects. Jet, Koby and Dean," I sighed. Sam moved his head back so he could see me, then he kissed me.
"It's gonna be ok," he mumbled, kissing my nose and returning to his normal position so I could put my head on his shoulder again.
"Sam's right, it'll be ok. Whatever they plan, we can get through it!" She smiled.
"I don't know.. those three can be fucking dangerous," I mumbled, Sam playing with my soft brown hair.
"Trust me, it's gonna be ok," he kissed the back of my neck softly.