ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9

"Colby," my mom said, peeking her head around my bedroom door.
"Mhm?" I hummed sleepily.
"Is Sam awake?" She asked.
"No. What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.
"Almost midnight. I was just wondering if you and him are officially a thing?" She smiled sweetly.
"Yeah," I chuckled.
"Ok, that's all. Goodnight dear," She said, closing the door behind her.
"I'm not asleep," I heard Sam mumble from next to me.
"Sorry baby," I wrapped my arms around him. He cuddled up to me, making me smile softly.
"I love you," He mumbled, nuzzling my bare chest softly.
"I love you too, baby," I peppered soft kisses all over his head, making him giggle softly.
"I don't wanna go back home. We have school tomorrow a-and I have no clothes," he shook his head softly.
"You can borrow..." I trailed off, realising all of my wardrobe was black.
"That's gonna be an issue," he looked up at me with big eyes.
"I know. Just for the one day, I promise. I'll go back to yours for you, I'll grab your clothes and leave. I'll do it for you so you don't have to go back, ok?" I played with his soft hair.
"Okay," he smiled, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear.
"Fuck," I breathed as I reached over to my phone to turn it off.
"What?" Sam mumbled.
"We need to get ready for school babes," I smiled and kissed him softly, our lips moving in sync.
"Ok," he answered with a grin. I stood up and stretched, Sam doing the same.
"I need to get you some clothes, hang on," I said, walking to my closet to pick out clothes for the both of us. I gave him a dark grey t-shirt, black skinny jeans and another hoodie. This one said nirvana down the arm.
"Another hoodie you're not getting back," Sam grinned cheekily.
"Keep it babe," I laughed, picking out my own clothes. I'd chosen a plain black T-shirt, ripped, skinny black jeans and a black bomber jacket. I slid my platforms on, making me at least 6ft, and Sam slid his converse on. I stood up and grabbed my phone, shoving it in my pocket. Sam stood up after me, walking over to me.
"You're so tall," he giggled, reaching up to kiss me. Just as our lips collided, my mom walked in. I quickly jolted away from him, turning to face the doorway.
"I just wanted to know if you wanted a lift to school," my mom chuckled lightly.
"Uh.. sure. I don't see why not," I smiled.
"Ok, be down in 10 dear," she smiled warmly and exited the room.
"Let's just hope everything goes well with you and your group today," I sighed, putting my hands on Sam's waist.
"I hope it does," he frowned, resting his head on my chest. Well, kinda stomach.
"I love you," I mumbled, playing with his hair.
"I love you more," he grinned, reaching up to kiss me. He had to go on his tiptoes, as I was wearing my platforms which made me a couple of inches taller.
"You're cute," I grinned.
"Shut up," he giggled.
"C'mon, lets get downstairs," I smiled. He nodded enthusiastically and followed me downstairs.

It was lunch break, and I was sat against a tree with a few friends. I'd been keeping an eye out for Sam all day, but I'd never caught sight of him once. That was, until he came running towards us, I quickly stood up and got to him before he could make it to the rest of us- they wouldn't recognise him and they'd be suspicious. As I got closer, I realised he was crying.
"What's up?" I asked, putting my hands on his shoulders.
"T-T-They- they-," he was crying too much to even get his words out properly.
"Hey, hey, it's ok, shh," I pulled him into a hug, making him seem smaller than he already was.
"I-," I stopped him from talking.
"Shhhh, calm down, it's gonna be ok," I soothed, rubbing small circles on his back softly.
Soon, his sobs turned to gentle whimpers.
"What happened baby?" I asked, crouching to get to his level.
"T-They hate m-me. T-T-They said I-I'm n-n-not one o-of them, a-and t-t-that they n-never w-w-wanted t-to see m-me again," his voice cracked.
"Jesus Christ, come here," I opened my arms and he gladly threw himself into them. I held onto him tightly, and he clutched onto my shirt tightly.
"W-What do I d-do? I-I've got n-nobody," He sniffled softly.
"Come with us. I'll make sure nobody's mean to you, I promise. We might look scary, but we're nice, I promise baby," I said, pulling away from the hug and putting my hands on his shoulders again.
"O-ok," He said softly. He walked next to me as we walked back to the tree.
"Who's this?" Scarlett said, her green eyes bright and big.
"This is Sam. He's..." I looked over at Sam, who shook his head. "He's just a friend." I grinned nervously at her. She furrowed her eyebrows in suspicion but said nothing, just nodded. I sat down, Sam sitting down next to me, our thighs touching. I participated in conversation, and Sam just stayed silent. I hoped it would work out.

I'm a bit late but I finished stranger things today and I cried like a lil bitch :,)