ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10

(Sam's POV in what happened)
I wrapped my arms around myself as I walked over to my friends. They all gave me dirty or shocked looks as I walked to them and sat down. I sat with my cousin, I didn't know anyone else properly.
"What the fuck?" She growled, edging away from me.
"W-What?" I mumbled, looking at her.
"You're not one of us. Look at you!" She hissed, standing up. I quickly stood up after her.
"W-What? What's w-wrong with h-how I look?" I frowned, knowing exactly what it was. I was wearing all black.
"You're not one of us and you know why. Leave. And don't come back," she yelled, pointing at me.
"D-Don't come b-back?" I mumbled, looking at the floor.
"You heard me, you piece of shit. I hate you. I wish I wasn't related to you. Get lost, fag," she laughed. I frowned and turned around to run. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, giving me a punch in the side.
"Fuck you," she breathed into my ear as I bent over in pain. I ran, tears forming in my eyes. I ran towards Colby's group, searching for his face in the sea of black clothes. I couldn't see him until he stood up and started running towards me, struggling slightly with his platforms. I quickened my pace. I just wanted him to hold me and tell me it was ok. I reached him and he quickly put his hands on my shoulders.
"What's up?" He asked, giving me a concerned look.
"T-T-They- they-," I couldn't get my words out and tears choked me.
"Hey, hey, it's ok, shh," he pulled me into a big hug.
"I-" I choked out, being cut off by Colby.
"Shhhh, calm down, it's gonna be ok," he rubbed small circles into my back softly, an attempt at calming me down. Surprisingly, it worked.
"What happened baby?" He asked, crouching to my small height.
"T-They hate m-me. T-T-They said I-I'm n-n-not one o-of them, a-and t-t-that they n-never w-w-wanted t-to see m-me again," my voice cracked several times as I sobbed.
"Jesus Christ, come here," he opened his arms and I threw myself into them, glad to feel his strong arms and hands around me. I clutched onto his T-shirt desperately, wanting to feel safety.
"W-What do I d-do? I-I've got n-nobody," I mumbled, sniffling.
"Come with us. I'll make sure nobody's mean to you, I promise. We might look scary, but we're nice, I promise baby," he put his hands on my shoulders.
"O-ok," I agreed, walking next to him as we walked back to where he was sitting. Him and his friend Scarlett were having a good conversation, and I just sat there in silence. I didn't know her. And she kept giving me weird looks, I didn't like it. I'd just have to get used to it.

This is kind of a filler. It was 32 fucking degrees earlier. 32!! That's like sweltering heat for Britain and honestly I kinda died. And I've got terrible sunburn. :,)